Hampton @ Unaka

Bulldogs#1

Goofy, that sportswriter happened a very good football and baseball player at Hampton back years ago. My aunt when to school with him. Goofy maybe, but I happen to love reading his stuff and seeing who gets that cheeseburger.

Really I love the man truly, from what I hear he was a good athlete. But you have to admit he's goofy. Has far as stat wise and ability to write an article he's good. He's the best writer down there.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hardly post on here just read alot but I cant help myself. If this talk is true about hurting player's [non accidental] it should be brought to someone attention that if it is seen the player should be took out of the game were not talking about whatever it takes to win. Where is sportsmanship at. Your talking about careers of some talented players that could be shattered with an ankle injury just so they can say they won a game and if this being said to do by coaches for love of the game speak up we dont need them teaching this to our kids

Well.....there's a difference between hitting and playing rough.....yeah....we all know that things will happen in this game.....but to go out on the field to intentionally put someone out for the rest of the game is just not right. I guess we will have to wait and see. But just remember.....what goes around comes back around! Speaking for myself.....I hope it's a good clean game with lots of excitement. I can't wait......2 more days and counting down!

GO DOGS!

Get 'Er Done! :blink:

There is not one single Unaka Ranger football player that gets on these boards so I will say this. They do not have to take anyone out of the game nor are they practicing to. Their practices consist of the same practices they started with from the beginning of the season. The only difference is changing to the way that Hampton plays. Whoever (Hampton fan) started this childish rumor is just trying to start trouble. Coach Ensor and the Unaka Rangers would not try to deliberately hurt someone. But to lay a good hit on him, you bet your life and so would a Hampton player to a Unaka player. That is what the game is about. My main thoughts for every game is that win or lose may not one player have to get hurt. :blink:Good Luck Rangers ;)

hamptonbulldog1, Name calling how childish but thats ok I am a granny thank you, come talk to me at the game and I will tell you all about her.

Adam, Ej, Jared, Josh, Dylan, Dustin, Dj, Blake, Johnathan, Alex and Steven (who I coached in t-ball), You know I would cheer for you any other game.

Edited by sportiemom

When I played ball, I played to kill someone. Every play before the snap I'd be on the D-line, and just thinking about how I could take someone out. that my friend is the mentality that you have got to have to be a feared someone in this game we all love.

as far as my team is better than yours talk....well maybe - maybe not , we will just have to see when or if that time comes.

But until then it is Hampton @ Unaka in two days.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!

Your ignorance- and your extreme literalism is pathetic and astounding...

By the way who is recruiting adam to play football at teh next level...what did he do last year?

Your imagionation could make you a great writer, do you see these monsters all the time, or is it just a late night thing. As far as Adam goes, he had over 2000 rushing yards and somewhere around 30 touchdowns. You may play against people twice his size, did any of these monsters have twice his numbers.

Your imagionation could make you a great writer, do you see these monsters all the time, or is it just a late night thing. As far as Adam goes, he had over 2000 rushing yards and somewhere around 30 touchdowns. You may play against people twice his size, did any of these monsters have twice his numbers.

Amen ~ Even when they lost he had 200 yards.

1st of all your initial comments are just plain weird.

2nd- my questions were serious and not intended to offend....but I would like actual factual stats....not saying your wrong but did he have 2014 yards, and 31 td...just looking for specifics....and you didn't answer my 1st question about who is recruiting him....

OK I need to say that I think Adam is a great high school player...I am not trying to say anything to the contrary- but people have to be 100% ignorant to think that he is so much better than everyone else....and my point was specifically people saying he is better than SP's running backs...which he is not.... SO that you biasedlyblind hampton people will shut up I will say again adam is a GREAT high school player and I wish him the best of luck this week and every week...