Hampton @ Unaka

Bulldogs#1

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to preface my statement by saying that I do not know much about FC at all- but I have to say that that S.P. probably has the best ground game in the state...- They have so much strength size and speed- SOO much speed.... and I would say that their run game is much better than hamptons- townsend might be good but S.P. has like 4 guys like that who are taller bigger and just as fast if not faster...

Temple also played unaka without one of their best running backs/linebackers

Much Better? Dude it would take 4 guys twice as tall and twice his size to hold a candle to Adam, and faster? Well maybe AS fast in a straight line on an empty field, But, with 22 men on the field OJ is THE MAN! Edited by GotSpeed

Much Better? Dude it would take 4 guys twice as tall and twice his size to hold a candle to Adam, and faster? Well maybe AS fast in a straight line on an empty field, But, with 22 men on the field OJ is THE MAN!

You really should try to be objective...being as blindly loyal...which I admire... makes people disregard your statements- fact is alot of people are twice as tall and twice his size seeing as how he is barely 5'7'' and 175 lbs.... anyway and your ignorance as to SP's team speaks for itself--I feel no need to defend them from your misguided comments...

You really should try to be objective...being as blindly loyal...which I admire... makes people disregard your statements- fact is alot of people are twice as tall and twice his size seeing as how he is barely 5'7'' and 175 lbs.... anyway and your ignorance as to SP's team speaks for itself--I feel no need to defend them from your misguided comments...

If any team out there has people 11ft and 360 pounds, we don't want to play um. And one more thing, if South Pitt,s rushing attack is alot better than Hamptons, cancel your game, they will kill you.

If Unaka's defense can contain Townsend and pressure Lunsford they might make a game out of it, but there offense will have to execute. I still think Hampton by 14+. I know that Johnson Co would beat Unaka, but Unicoi. Come on, theyre pitiful. Theyre wastin theyre time in 4A, the Rangers would beat em in a fight.

Unicoi County gave the Bulldogs a run for their money until the big turnover just before halftime. Four plays - - the last two of the first half, and the first two of the third quarter - - were the real difference in the game. Only then did the statistics start to add up in Hampton's favor.

I'm not suggesting that Unicoi would've beaten Hampton. I am suggesting that the final score is somewhat misleading. But we could say the same thing about the Unaka game. A couple fumbles in Chattanooga, against a tremendous ball-control offense (a ten minute drive to start the second half) and it was O-V-E-R.

Now this may have very little to do with this week's game, but Unicoi appears a team on the rise. But they sure are in a very challenging situation. Some tough opponents ahead, beginning this week.

My statement wasnt directed to people, it was directed to iownyou149 and aparently it got threw, and your ignorance of bulldog football and OJ is why I felt the need to enlighten you on the situation. enough said! Good luck SP, Be safe! and now back to Hampton @ Unaka

I wonder what the goofy guy from the STAR predicted. He's a Hampton graduate, that is surrounded by Rangers in his house. He will probably have his cheeseburger and fries award after the game.

Goofy, that sportswriter happened a very good football and baseball player at Hampton back years ago. My aunt when to school with him. Goofy maybe, but I happen to love reading his stuff and seeing who gets that cheeseburger.

how can you go and bad mouth cosby's coaching staff. they won maybe 6 games in five years to winning that many last year. you dont think shelton and his staff had anything to do with that. sure they may have better athletes now. have you ever stoped to think they are better coached now and that has made the differance. that is what you are saying about unaka. you guys are so 2 faced. to prove that you all act like you hate each other up there in carter county ut you stick together like thieves. shelton got robed by not getting coach of the year last season. i bet every coach up there voted for jc campbell. dont get me wrong he had a great year but shelton should have got something. i dont post much on here but sometimes i have to speak my mind. good luck friday

If any team out there has people 11ft and 360 pounds, we don't want to play um. And one more thing, if South Pitt,s rushing attack is alot better than Hamptons, cancel your game, they will kill you.

Your ignorance- and your extreme literalism is pathetic and astounding...

By the way who is recruiting adam to play football at teh next level...what did he do last year?