Hampton @ Unaka

Bulldogs#1

I don/t think there is any way for Unaka to beat Cosby if they keep trying to do the same stuff. I believe thats the last time Unaka will try that.It was nice to see Hampton air it out some, good mixture of play calling. Seems like Hampton isn't a one man team after all. Great job TEAM, still got to improve every week.

Morning pujo, good to see Hamton on track. Looks like Coach has got his leaders. From what I've been reading , sounds like the Bulldogs are mixing it up good on the feild with some good play calling to keep the "D" off ballanced. good win last night for the program..

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Hampton and I am pickin Hampton to win over Cosby.

hey devilbacker pick whoever u want to win the game. i do believe that cosby put more of a butt whooping on u than hampton did. they totally dissected jellico from start to finish and actually played the second half with second string against your starters and actually scored a touchdown on you. we will see who wins against hampton

hey devilbacker pick whoever u want to win the game. i do believe that cosby put more of a butt whooping on u than hampton did. they totally dissected jellico from start to finish and actually played the second half with second string against your starters and actually scored a touchdown on you. we will see who wins against hampton

ok hampton beats cosby.. good game hampton great defensive effort and nice to see that the playbook has more than 3 plays in it

Hampton has all kinds of threats first we have the coaching staff. The two winnest coaches in East Tn.Then you have D.J (train) Oliver at Power Back he loves to block and hit and run over you bp's 305 squats 500 and then you have Jarred (deer) Irick that can catch at TE and take it up the gut for about 10 to 15 yards. and then you have Dustin (Lighting) Milhorn that can block on the sweep or catch the bomb or suprise you with the old end around! and then you have 6' 5" John(bird man) Lyons that runs a 4.49 40 and can jump out of the sky and picks off QB's for supper. And then you have Dustin(flash) Jaynes that gives the old change up at Tb and will knock your head off at DB. And then there is the Best darn Qb Mike (Farve) Lundsford that has more football smarts that any player in east Tn and can audible and run at will. And then there is E.J. (T.O.) Newbern 6' 2" that just wants the ball play maker! and lets not forget the line the heart of the whole team! Papa Roop! 6'7" 390, Jo the ape George 6' 2" 280, Logan (Freshman) Andrews 6'3" 240. Blake (snake) Russell 5' 11" 250 Zach(crazy) Thorton 6'2" 240 and we can't forget about Mario 6'0 320. and many more!

Did I not hit this right on the money!

Morning pujo, good to see Hamton on track. Looks like Coach has got his leaders. From what I've been reading , sounds like the Bulldogs are mixing it up good on the feild with some good play calling to keep the "D" off ballanced. good win last night for the program..

Thanks Ole3 putt, looks like things are picking up alittle in your neck of the woods. Good luck and get them boys healthy. I'd like to see you beat two or three teams down your way. They do alot of talking.

Not, you just had to be there. Hampton choose,s to let up a little quicker than others. But a good win to say the least.

Not, you just had to be there. Hampton choose,s to let up a little quicker than others. But a good win to say the least.

Hey Pujo whats up? I heard that you all won big today. How did little Jerry do?How did you like the game last night? Hampton look good and I swear I think Little Mike is the best Qb that I have ever seen if Hampton can play like that for now on its going to be a good year. And for Cosby Good Luck!

Hey Pujo whats up? I heard that you all won big today. How did little Jerry do?How did you like the game last night? Hampton look good and I swear I think Little Mike is the best Qb that I have ever seen if Hampton can play like that for now on its going to be a good year. And for Cosby Good Luck!

Hey Bigdog, yeah we won big, LJ had a touchdown and an interception. Only ran the ball once. playing with a broke finger. We played our second bunch a ton ,had 5 different kids to score. Best team at this age I've ever saw. As for last nights game, I loved it, mixing things up and getting more people involved is going to really help this team. I' ve been putting the pieces together and from what I see. it looks really good for Hampton.Should be playing after Turkey day if we can stay healthy and keep improvng. Michael and his recievers are getting better all the time.We've never really tried to throw it alot, so this may prove to be big later down the road. Pass defence looks real good. 5 interceptions, not a bad night. AND WE STILL HAVE OUR PAC MAN.

wrong .. ensor is too arrogant, he thinks the offense will work.. he's gonna blame the kids for not excuting just like last week.. he told the team that they are gonna run this o to the end.. the kids aren't buying in... pack in the season..

Who are u to contradict Coach Ensor? The offense did work "in spurts." We will run this o till the end. Please tell me where we excuted, because we didnt, neither did we last week. When we do that and play as 1 we will succeed. From now on 07 leave the coaching for the coaches. This season isn't over, get it out of your head.

Wait a minute, you say that Micheal is the best QB you have ever seen in H.S .. Not.......... Im not putting him down but ever is a very long time. I KNOW LIL MIKE. personally and I like the kid. You must have never watched alot of HS football. I respect a good team . As long as they dont play dirty and run their mouths. I really dont think JC would let to much of that happen. Anyway stay healthy Dawgs you will need down the road. Once you start playing teams down in the state it gets tough you guys know that from last year. Remember any team on any given night can be and will be beat sometime. Not trying to put down Hampton or Micheal its just my opinion....