Hampton @ Unaka

Bulldogs#1

we are flirting with the numbers of going 2a not sure whats going to happen. we are a growing community. we will have to wait and see what happens. as for magaha he is still running around here going to walter state.

shelton

Thanks, did u play college ball anywhere? I thought I saw a pic of u in the high school playin for sum college. Wut yr did u graduate from Cosby? Did u play basketball?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, did u play college ball anywhere? I thought I saw a pic of u in the high school playin for sum college. Wut yr did u graduate from Cosby? Did u play basketball?

Well if we're playing out scenarios about what the new region will look like, here you go. Hampton will move up. Cosby is right on the line, and as of right now, they will move up. Again, with numbers of right now, North Greene moves back down. Hancock comes in and I've heard Grace is thinking of going to Division 2. So that gives you in Region 1A

Unaka

Cloudland

North Greene

Hancock

Jellico

If thats how it works out, that only leaves 5 teams. Same in Region 2

Curent Region 2A

Coalfield

Harriman- Probably move to AA

Oakdale

Midway

Sunbright

Onieda- Move to AA

Greenback

So that only leaves 5 teams in Region 2.... So I honestly believe the next time the T$$AA re-classifies, they will bump the boundry of 1A up from 400 to something like 440 or 450 Cause you have less and less 1A schools.

I noticed you still neglected to point out all the bragging posters from Cosby. Having trouble finding them? :ph34r: If you don't think Cosby is any good you are certainly entitled to that opinion, but stop coming up with false accusations about all of our boasting.

There was one that I have seen but you said it, I'm haveing trouble finding it or i just don't care to explain myself or defend myself to you or anyone else on these boards. Thank you, Try agian.

There was one that I have seen but you said it, I'm haveing trouble finding it or i just don't care to explain myself or defend myself to you or anyone else on these boards. Thank you, Try agian.

You're crazier than a pet coon! I've never said anything on these boards about being ranked above Hampton. If you'll go back and check you'll see where I bragged on Hampton's program in all other threads, and have always said the Dawgs were plenty respectable and were a huge reason why people shouldn't say this region was weak. The only time I've ever mentioned rank was to defend the entire region by saying we had two teams in the top ten and at that time Hampton was 7 and we were 8. I said it when some idiot was talking about us having a cupcake region or some crap like that. It's not that you don't care to or want to defend your statements... you CAN'T, cause there is not a post on here like what you have eluded to. Good Try, but your still wrong :rolleyes:

I've not seen much gloating on here this season, This is more of what was said last season. Cosby thought they did a pretty good job at Hampton last season. Made several remarks about what would have happened on a dry field, would have thrown for 400 yards and such. Even said they would meet again in the playoffs ,it very nearly happened. Since that time ,they have stood up for Hampton and nothing but praise. They really do believe they are going to whip Hampton this season. Thats their job. The only thing I've saw is an over zealous Newspaper. That paper gets a little carried away. Talked really bad about Cloudland and their field. I don't think the Cloudland boys liked the field any better than Cosby.Alot of fields would looked like that given the amount of rain they had. One thing for Hampton to remember is this, If Cosby does beat us, we will never hear the end of it. If Hampton wins, they were supposed to. I look for an all out war and I expect everything will be left on the field. As far as the rankings goes, Cosby is 5 and 0 , Hampton is 3 and 1, the only way to change those is to prove who is the best . Talk won't change a thing. Nuff said

No. Hampton still can't stop a GOOD passing attack. You gotta think, 3 or 4 of those INT's came against a QB that is no good. I mean he threw SEVEN, yes, SEVEN in a JV game against Happy Valley.... Plus when I say good passing attack, I mean a good passing attack. Not one that was idiotically put together in a few days.... That spread offense will RUIN Unaka's season if they continue to run it. Its no good. You just don't go and change an offense in the middle of a season. They played it again in the JV game tonight, and it looked worse than it did Friday. I don't know what the O cordinater is thinking. They need to go back to the I before they play Cosby , or they'll get beat just as bad as they did the other night, because Cosby is a better coverage team than Hampton.

No, i'm not HV4SHIZZLE, but I'm tired of getting on here and listening to Egg's, aka rangerbook06, aka alex daniels posts. Yes, you were on the team, just like baseball. But you were not a football player. that would require playing in more games than just senior night for a couple plays. heck, you played jv as a senior. why don't you get some testicular fortitude and tell johnny and donald what you think about their game planning in person, rather than getting on here and bad mouthing them behind their backs. probably, because, if they wanted the opinion of an equipment manager, they would ask you.you have no knowledge about football, and almost any sports in general, to be saying anything on here. you are a joke. you call yourself a ranger, but stoney creek does not claim you. move to elizabethton, maybe they will listen to the junk flying out of your mouth. See if you can convince anyone else that you know what you are talking about now. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you will try to get on here an come up with some smart comment to attempt to get back at me. But I could care less as long as you are exposed for the nonathletic, spineless, sports retarded piece of junk you are.

No, i'm not HV4SHIZZLE, but I'm tired of getting on here and listening to Egg's, aka rangerbook06, aka alex daniels posts. Yes, you were on the team, just like baseball. But you were not a football player. that would require playing in more games than just senior night for a couple plays. heck, you played jv as a senior. why don't you get some testicular fortitude and tell johnny and donald what you think about their game planning in person, rather than getting on here and bad mouthing them behind their backs. probably, because, if they wanted the opinion of an equipment manager, they would ask you.you have no knowledge about football, and almost any sports in general, to be saying anything on here. you are a joke. you call yourself a ranger, but stoney creek does not claim you. move to elizabethton, maybe they will listen to the junk flying out of your mouth. See if you can convince anyone else that you know what you are talking about now. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you will try to get on here an come up with some smart comment to attempt to get back at me. But I could care less as long as you are exposed for the nonathletic, spineless, sports retarded piece of junk you are.

I believe you just got called out RANGERBOOK06. Was that to the point.

i played at tusculum college graduated in 99 graduated fron cosby in 94. went to cosby as a junior to play round ball. thought i would play football to get ready for baskestball. i got cut from the coach asking me to come out. decided to work at football the rest is history.

shelton

Edited by wasplayernowcoach

i played at tusculum college graduated in 99 graduated fron cosby in 94. went to cosby as a junior to play round ball. thought i would play football to get ready for baskestball. i got cut from the coach asking me to come out. decided to work at football the rest is history.

shelton

So I take it u went to Cocke County before Cosby. Pretty neat. I heard tha Flatford is back coaching basketball. I know he was @ Carter last year. Was Harriman very beatable last year. I heard tha yall had tha game won n they won it at the end.

So I take it u went to Cocke County before Cosby. Pretty neat. I heard tha Flatford is back coaching basketball. I know he was @ Carter last year. Was Harriman very beatable last year. I heard tha yall had tha game won n they won it at the end.

Can I answer this one? Yeah, we could've easily beat them. We were up 14-7. Early in the 4th if I remember correctly. We went down 21-14 w/ two min left. Marched down field and during the last play ( after the horn blew) Kelvin found or TE in the back of the endzone. No time left Matthew McGaha pushed the p.a.t. just right. He was money during the year. I really hate talking about it. I liked the call at the time but ofcourse now I wish we would have went for 2. On the road, overtime would've been hard to win.

No, i'm not HV4SHIZZLE, but I'm tired of getting on here and listening to Egg's, aka rangerbook06, aka alex daniels posts. Yes, you were on the team, just like baseball. But you were not a football player. that would require playing in more games than just senior night for a couple plays. heck, you played jv as a senior. why don't you get some testicular fortitude and tell johnny and donald what you think about their game planning in person, rather than getting on here and bad mouthing them behind their backs. probably, because, if they wanted the opinion of an equipment manager, they would ask you.you have no knowledge about football, and almost any sports in general, to be saying anything on here. you are a joke. you call yourself a ranger, but stoney creek does not claim you. move to elizabethton, maybe they will listen to the junk flying out of your mouth. See if you can convince anyone else that you know what you are talking about now. :)

No. You're the joke... You talk about lack of "testicular fortitude", then you come on here on someone else's name. I'm entitled to my own opinion about the offense, and I'm sure Coach Ensor respects that. Now when I get the time to actuly go down there and talk to Donald, I'm sure he'll tell me a hundred reasons why it will work. And you know what, he'll probably convince me that it will work. And if your who I think you are, I've played more than you ever will. And you don't have to play alot to know alot about the game. Loke at Coach J. He blew his knee out the first games of his sophmore AND freshman seasons, didn't he?. If so, he only played two games, but he still knows a thing or two about the game... You talk about me being spineless? Practicly everyone on here knows who I am, yet I still give my opinions on things, which is more than I can say for you. And on another note, no, I'm not an atheite. God didn't give me the gift of athletic ability, and I never claimed to have any. But I went out there and worked my butt of in practice all the same.... And yes I call myself a Ranger. I'm probably more Ranger than you ever hope to be. :)

Edited by Rangerbook06