Cleveland (3-0) @ White Co.(2-1)

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last word heard was that he will likely miss the next 2 games. Friday's game should be a great game, reqardless of who QB's. I agree that we should get back to talking about the game, and try to not argue anymore with fanatic, as he is apparently getting his thrills out of all the attention. Sorry that the post has gotten so out of hand clevelandblueraiderfan, I know you don't want to listen to us agrue with an immature , disgruntal player. Let's all try to get back to talking football. :P

sparta boy You missed the point entirely....LOL.

Anyways I cant debate the point with you ....I havent got the energy, and you dont want to admit the truth.

This game is not going to be close due to the fact that clevelands speed will not be a factor because of a slow wet field. It will definately be a home field advantage for our big boys. IMO

You dont have something but energy is not it!!!! :thumb: Unless the field is absolutely drenched there is a misconception on how it slows down speed.It actually is an advantage for passing teams receivers know what cuts they are gonna make so a db has to adjust which makes it tough if the field is a little damp.I think ill send an e mail to pistole to tell her how much we appreciate what she does no better yet ill tell it to her face you should do the same fanatic!!!!

Oh now I get it.....You were one of her chosen few buddies. LOL

How does it feel sparta boy to go through life feeling that you know everything. What a joke. The only person you are impressing is yourself. I know I know, I dont know what Im talking about right. I have heard everyone disagree with me and tell me Im immature or whatever but not ONE person can debate the truth. You guys are just upset that Im bringing it out in the open because everyone knows its true.

There is still a chance delaney will play this week from what Im been told but I just dont see it. It was also reported that one of cleveland speedster was in trouble with the law and may be off the team, does anyone know whether he is a starter or what position he plays?