Perry County @ Mt. Pleasant

mphstigerfan

Heres the skinny:

If PC can put Marco out of the game in the first or second quarter, they have a chance. Keep in mind they will have to actually tackle him to do that. Huntland had a terrible time tackling him and well you saw the outcome. I predict (barring any freak injury) that MP will run right through the Viking D. PC will have to outscore MP, and from the look of PC previous scores thats not going to happen.

MP 41

PC 7

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets see, they have the best start in pc football, first 2-0 region start in the shcool's short football history.

read the Tennessean this morning??

they have the leading tackler in 1A. Robert Francis !

and Derek Phillips is tied for first in interceptions.

and the best kicker in the region.

but according to you "they havent done nothing"

they may not win this week but they are playing a more athletic team. on paper mt pleasant should win. on paper mp should beat everyone in the region. the games are not played on paper. so far pc is finding ways to win even with all the turnovers. the turnovers will stop and they will, "do something"

go vikings :lol:

Good job! Robert and Derek. I am excited to here that you two are doing so well. You both have come a long way. Keep up the good work!

1AMAN, how is Joey D. doing down in Florence? E-mail me at retsalt@yahoo.com

Coach Laster

Edited by blaster

Alright my fellow PC fans please take my thread to the heart. When a team picks you to be homecoming, thats bad. I would take this personal. By the way good job last night you guys showed alot of heart. Take this game and every game personal, when someone on the team makes a mistake everyone should be trying to make it up not just that person. I think if PC plays like a pi** off team and takes this game personal PC will end up on top.

PC 21 MP. 14 if PC takes this game perasonal

if not

PC 7 MP 28

PCV you shouldve stayed on the bus when you had the chance, We dont need to take these personal, Theres a mission to accomplish and thats to make our point clear, we are not the team of old. and yes we are improved, one game at a time we will show it.......and who needs to be **** off. were just taking care of business.

lets see, they have the best start in pc football, first 2-0 region start in the shcool's short football history.

read the Tennessean this morning??

they have the leading tackler in 1A. Robert Francis !

and Derek Phillips is tied for first in interceptions.

and the best kicker in the region.

but according to you "they havent done nothing"

they may not win this week but they are playing a more athletic team. on paper mt pleasant should win. on paper mp should beat everyone in the region. the games are not played on paper. so far pc is finding ways to win even with all the turnovers. the turnovers will stop and they will, "do something"

go vikings :thumb:

Hey viking pride what does the coaching staff have to do to get these boys in a division where they are winnning ball games. Yes they have the best start but the rest of the time PC had to play top teams in the state. They should be winning all these games

Hey viking pride what does the coaching staff have to do to get these boys in a division where they are winnning ball games. Yes they have the best start but the rest of the time PC had to play top teams in the state. They should be winning all these games

who are you? all you do is dog you own team. the top teams in the state? mp, cw, wc, these teams are just as tough as anyone in the old region. if we were still in that region we would already have a playoff spot for winning two games. how tough is that ?????

i am a viking, just as you but i support my team.

go vikings :(

Perrycountyvikings,

Why would you dis your home team. I have read several post on here where you slam PC. I have always liked this team because they are a fairly new program. I enjoy watching their games, because they seem to never give up. Even when they are loosing big, they continue to play hard. This takes heart. According to a parent I talked to at a game a few years back, this has always been true of this team. If you are so cocky, why don't you just tell who you really are and let the peopl of PC know who their Benedict Arnold is. From your post, it sounds to me like you are jealous of this years team.