WESTMORELAND VS. CANNON COUNTY

MMI

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well..i hope everyone is right. We need to get back to the winning side.

Good luck Westmoreland. I hope you win this one. You need a pump up game. The Gv game was the best $5 I have spent on a football game in a long time. Not because GV won but because it was an exciting game to watch. I dont think there was anyone that went on that field that didnt give 100% effort. Thats what I call football.

I see this not even being a game unless Eagles come out like they did against Upperman. That will not be good! I really hope Eagles get back in the swing of the winning team I know they are! As for on the other topic "Westmoreland vs Gordonsville" about we were talking on there what would happen to the Eagles if they add the I Formation in there offense with there Wing-T and Spread O... but one upside i seen at the game between the Tigers and Eagles was Eagles has a very good Goal line. If only they play like that the whole game. Imagine could they be 4-0 now? But I know Westmoreland is losing some supporters because they lost these 2 games. I wish it wasnt this way. but yeah thats my output on this game!

I see this not even being a game unless Eagles come out like they did against Upperman. That will not be good! I really hope Eagles get back in the swing of the winning team I know they are! As for on the other topic "Westmoreland vs Gordonsville" about we were talking on there what would happen to the Eagles if they add the I Formation in there offense with there Wing-T and Spread O... but one upside i seen at the game between the Tigers and Eagles was Eagles has a very good Goal line. If only they play like that the whole game. Imagine could they be 4-0 now? But I know Westmoreland is losing some supporters because they lost these 2 games. I wish it wasnt this way. but yeah thats my output on this game!

I say let the fair weather fans go home anyway. Its time these boys get some real support from people who actually care. Its been since the early 90's since Westmoreland went undefeated. People lose games!! These kids aren't perfect, but they are having fun. If you are a Westmoreland fan and you are reading this..its about time you show some Eagle Pride. Its sorry when the visiting team comes to Westmoreland and is louder than us. Unless we are winning or scoring you don't think you have any reason to make any noise. What about getting behind these boys and letting em know your there and you care. Its not a social eevnt its freakin football people!

I look for a good game. Whoever was on here talking about Cannon Co tipping the hat and riding into the sunset obviously hasn't been to a gsme or practice. To build a program you have to go through growing pains and with 3 seniors getting alot of playing time the team will struggle. What yopu need to do is support the team and not try to get things started on the internet.