Prayers for CPA's Patton

divepix

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please join the CPA family in praying for CPA's Soph. LB, Nate Patton, who suffered a cerebral hemmorage in last night's game versus MBA.

Nate is in the hospital and the neurosurgeons are deciding right now whether surgery will be required.

Those of you who are inclined, please pray for healing and medical wisdom o the part of the doctor's. Also for peace and faith for the family.

Nate is the 4th and last Patton brother to play for CPA.

Prayers from the fans in A'ville

Heard from one of his teammates (so this is secondhand info) that he is home, but still long way to go to be totally well.

This season and, I would guess maybe his HS football career, is over, but thank God for his healing so far and for Nate's life.

There are things more important than football.

Heard from one of his teammates (so this is secondhand info) that he is home, but still long way to go to be totally well.

This season and, I would guess maybe his HS football career, is over, but thank God for his healing so far and for Nate's life.

Absolutely

• 2 weeks later...

We continue to think about him and pray for him. How's he doing?