Richland vs Lewis County

Raider47

Whoever said that Lewis Co. vs Richland won't be a hard fought classic.....Well I'll keep my comments to myself. Anyway put some shoulder pads on and jump between these two teams and then come back and tell me if it will be hard fought.

Lewis is coming in this 3-0, while Richland will be moving in at 1-2. Lewis is built on knocking heads in, well so is Richland. I'll save all the small talk. Buy a ticket and enjoy this show which will be taking place @ Lewis, Fri....7:00! :P

Richland- 28

Lewis- 26

I sure hope your a religious man cause you better be praying for a win in this one cause Lewis Co. is gonna make Richland look silly...they ARE the real deal this season...they have at least 10 different backs that could start on any team as there tailback or fullback...they have way to much depth...even if yall do good for a couple qtrs they just never get tired and they will come out on top as i have already predicted... :thumb:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever said that Lewis Co. vs Richland won't be a hard fought classic.....Well I'll keep my comments to myself. Anyway put some shoulder pads on and jump between these two teams and then come back and tell me if it will be hard fought.

Lewis is coming in this 3-0, while Richland will be moving in at 1-2. Lewis is built on knocking heads in, well so is Richland. I'll save all the small talk. Buy a ticket and enjoy this show which will be taking place @ Lewis, Fri....7:00! :lol:

Richland- 28

Lewis- 26

i know riverside is down but from what i hear they showed no pep at all friday. richland is not that good they beat a team plagued by injuries. lewis-40, richland-6

Well believe me its going to happen. Everyone is expecting Lewis to blow Richland out of the water. Well let me say I know these guys and I'm just seeing a real close one with Richland taking this one home friday night. Now I know for a fact Lewis is a great team but their winning streak will end this Friday... :P

Richland-28

Lewis-26

Bet on it!

Why do you say that Richland's QB has a bad attitude. He's a team leader and I've never seen him act ugly during a game. What's us with the dissing?

He is a smart mouth punk. Wish we played them this year so one of our boys could close his punk mouth. He has no respect for authority or adults.

By the Way PEOPLE

LEWIS CO 45

Richland 6 :thumb:

Well believe me its going to happen. Everyone is expecting Lewis to blow Richland out of the water. Well let me say I know these guys and I'm just seeing a real close one with Richland taking this one home friday night. Now I know for a fact Lewis is a great team but their winning streak will end this Friday... :thumb:

Richland-28

Lewis-26

Bet on it!

All LC has to do is stop the short passes. Picknose cannot throw over 8 yards. Just happens to have some people who can run after the catch. Richland we go home crying. :thumb:

He is a smart mouth punk. Wish we played them this year so one of our boys could close his punk mouth. He has no respect for authority or adults.

By the Way PEOPLE

LEWIS CO 45

Richland 6 :thumb:

Soooooooooooo, if you aren't on Richland's schedule, how do you know so much about Pickett and his mouth? Did you read the rules about how you are supposed to act on the message board and agree to them? YOu are being very unprofessional and this post may need to be shut down because of people like you. Where are you from anyway? Stick to basketball and keep your nasty OPINIONS to yourself. He doesn't have a punk mouth. I play with him every Fri. night, and know this for a FACT!!!!!

Ok, everyone just shut their mouth about Pickett. This is about as hypocritical someone can get. Telling someone to shut their "punk mouth" while they are running their "punk mouth". Yes, this seems pretty low to me. I'm sure this game will be great, as all the LC v. Richland games are. Good luck to all the Panther and Raider fans, players, and staff alike. I hope yall have a great football game this evening, as i hope it goes injury free. Good luck to both teams. Let's see if the guys from Richland can pull an upset tonight!

Ok, everyone just shut their mouth about Pickett. This is about as hypocritical someone can get. Telling someone to shut their "punk mouth" while they are running their "punk mouth". Yes, this seems pretty low to me. I'm sure this game will be great, as all the LC v. Richland games are. Good luck to all the Panther and Raider fans, players, and staff alike. I hope yall have a great football game this evening, as i hope it goes injury free. Good luck to both teams. Let's see if the guys from Richland can pull an upset tonight!

Thank you, I'm not trying to run my mouth, just wondering why someone who doesn't play in our league would say such ugly things about one of our players. That's not what this board is all about.

I wish all players from both teams the best of luck and safety as well.

Soooooooooooo, if you aren't on Richland's schedule, how do you know so much about Pickett and his mouth? Did you read the rules about how you are supposed to act on the message board and agree to them? YOu are being very unprofessional and this post may need to be shut down because of people like you. Where are you from anyway? Stick to basketball and keep your nasty OPINIONS to yourself. He doesn't have a punk mouth. I play with him every Fri. night, and know this for a FACT!!!!!

You don't happen to be a QB, do you?