Lexington @ Bolivar

montague1

Lexington (2-1) heads into Bolivar (2-1) Friday night after taking a big loss to Humboldt last week. Bolivar is on a 2 game winning streak after dropping the first game of the season to Fairview. This game could decide the 3rd and possibly even the 2nd playoff spot in this region. Bolivar is the suprise team in the West, and look to make it 3 in a row after winning only 3 games in the last 2 seasons. Lexington looks to rebound from thier first regular season loss since 2004. Whats eveyones prediction?

I'm going with the Red Tigers in a close game.

Lexington 19

Bolivar 14

Edited by montague1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexington (2-1) heads into Bolivar (2-1) Friday night after taking a big loss to Humboldt last week. Bolivar is on a 2 game winning streak after dropping the first game of the season to Fairview. This game could decide the 3rd and possibly even the 2nd playoff spot in this region. Bolivar is the suprise team in the West, and look to make it 3 in a row after winning only 3 games in the last 2 seasons. Lexington looks to rebound from thier first regular season loss since 2004. Whats eveyones prediction?

I'm going with the Red Tigers in a close game.

Lexington 19

Bolivar 14

I say Bolivar by 7.... final 14 - 7. This will be a close one.