Brighton vs Henry County (Predictions)

cardinal54

The YANKER is nervous throughout the contest but not sick to my stomach. The YANKER eats a lot when I am nervous

If I did that, I would weigh four hundred pounds. I lose weight on Fridays and even more on the weekend if we lose. I never leave the stands. I sincerely await the prediction. I know you have seen both teams and will be honest. Give me a time so I don't check the board every few minutes. I have too much work to do and want to get ahead before tomorrow. I don't concentrate well on game day.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just exactly HOW will an HC ownership of Brighton put the YANKER in his place my "unpatriotic and unprideful" wonderless friend????? You will have to explain that one to a confused YANKER!!!!! The Cougars are not ALMIGHTY...just the defending champions of the region and currently on top of the region again. The YANKER does respect HC...where have you been????? I will respect you more not for playing Melrose closer than JCM did...but when you beat JCM!!! Why don't you try that for a change since YOU brought it up!!!!! Meanwhile, try getting ready for Brighton because they are a pretty good team. They have to be since they played JCM so closely. The YANKER remains unfazed but confused by your lack of logic.

An yes Henry county is on top of the region as well, no crude remarks, just the facts, sorry you found the term butt tobe crude. You are so sensitive oh Yanker.

An yes Henry county is on top of the region as well, no crude remarks, just the facts, sorry you found the term butt tobe crude. You are so sensitive oh Yanker.

The YANKER is not offended by your crude remarks. I am merely concerned about your vocabulary and your inability to come up with meaningful words when you are stressed.

It is the time that you have ALL been waiting for...the YANKER has completed all of the research necessary to finalize my predictions. In the game that most of you on this thread care about the most, the YANKER has gone back and forth but I am ready to act...HC 23-Brighton 17...............AND the game that means the most to the YANKER...JCM 26-Munford 14.....the AMAZING YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the time that you have ALL been waiting for...the YANKER has completed all of the research necessary to finalize my predictions. In the game that most of you on this thread care about the most, the YANKER has gone back and forth but I am ready to act...HC 23-Brighton 17...............AND the game that means the most to the YANKER...JCM 26-Munford 14.....the AMAZING YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure hope you are right, Yanker, on both. Maybe you will be as close as you were on the AMAZING prediction of JCM and Brighton (was that the game you almost nailed?).

Sure hope you are right, Yanker, on both. Maybe you will be as close as you were on the AMAZING prediction of JCM and Brighton (was that the game you almost nailed?).

The YANKER missed the JCM-Brighton game by a single point. The YANKER nails them ALL but sometimes the players and coaches do not cooperate!!!!!

I hope you're right about that. I'm pretty sure you are.

Good call yanker. You are so full of knowledge. HC will win in a close one. JCM wins big.

Good call yanker. You are so full of knowledge. HC will win in a close one. JCM wins big.

Despite the addition of "new" players at Munford, the YANKER still feels like HC is playing a better team than JCM. I hope that I am right on that point. That is the reason for the point spreads being as they are.