Sullivan South vs Johnson County

HiGipper

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting match up. Many people are down on the Rebels, and they seem to have been hit hard by injuries. I still consider them the team to beat in the conference. They are Conference Champs until someone proves other wise. I admire the Longhorns I have not seen them play very often but they are always physcal. They have an outstanding tail back. As much as an upset would be sweet for the out manned horns it will not happen. South will stuff the Longhorn ground game, and Phillips will launch a major air assault. The Rebel line will be dominant on both sides........

Rebels 34

Longhorns 12

Good luck to both

Hey Art, are you an official "South Hater" now?

I guess it is against the rules for it to go both ways?

I have a friend in Cincy that played for Johnson Co. back in the early 90's.. I have a good friend who lives in Mountain City that has kids that go to Johnson Co... I am pulling for the Longhorns, because I like my friends more than my enemies...

Besides that, South is not very good at all, they will find that out every time they play a good team. We will find out Friday night if the Longhorns are a good team or not... It they are, they will win.

Hook 'em Horns!!

Coach mike atwood will have his kids ready to play, or should I say hit. Very physical team, but can they stop the passing attack of south? If so the game goes for the maroon and white, but if south can air it out, then katie bar the door. Johnson co. Will be in for a long night. Phipps has shown a good arm for Johnson Co. maybe they will show their own passing attack. Very unusual for the horns, but to play in 4A ya gotta pass. Gotta go with South.

South 28

Jo. co. 14

Hey Art, are you an official "South Hater" now?

I guess it is against the rules for it to go both ways?

I have a friend in Cincy that played for Johnson Co. back in the early 90's.. I have a good friend who lives in Mountain City that has kids that go to Johnson Co... I am pulling for the Longhorns, because I like my friends more than my enemies...

Besides that, South is not very good at all, they will find that out every time they play a good team. We will find out Friday night if the Longhorns are a good team or not... It they are, they will win.

Hook 'em Horns!!

Wow Art, you are really going out on a limb there huh? So your excuse, if South wins, will be the Longhorns just aren't good right?? How about growing some and going ahead and predicting South's wins and losses for the rest of the season? :thumb:

South wins this one 42-14. :thumb:

I knew South wouldn't beat them that bad. Look at all the stats of the game and the one that stands out is the fact that south had over 350 total yards and just managed 14 points. I hope the coach's can see the problem.

South has No Running game. The QB Phillips leads the team and I am sure TN. HIGH will do as DB and stop that.

A Note for the Coach's at South since you have two weeks to prepare for the Vikings you better be able to Smash Mouth and put it between the Tackles especially 3rd and 1 DUH because your spread Offense will not get a win at the Castle. I hope you go to see Db next week and learn some more from Coach Clark and Stubbs because TN.High will at least give them a game for a couple of quarters.

Somebody start the Thread for TN. HIGH and South. My Predictions is TN.HIGH 35 and South 14 and the Vikings Roll in to the Playoff