Top Boy's Soccer Players in Tennessee

mjuhb

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor Grim... gmgrim... hmmm.... :angry:

(of which now I am thinking it is someone posing as him)

I think its his pops. Taylor is a good defender and I would put him on my team, but I don't know if I would put him in top 50 this year.

GM is he still playing ODP and congrats on the state title. Looks like it was another tough season in the Premier league. Another question, was ENZO playing with the u-17 regional team or you all at Disney?

Joey Derosa Knox Catholic

Brandon Tarr CAK

Sutton Cash Hendersonville

TJ Brown Hendersonville

Patrick Kelly Hendersonville

Matt Lightfoot Houston

Jason Mills Houston

James Holt Riverdale

Patrick Compton Riverdale

Matthew Reed Blackman

Austin Hayes Lavergne

Ben Backstorm Farragut

Jake Holt Farragut

Danial Tackling Ooltewah

Tom Webster Bearden

Brian Walker Bearden

Jordan Liedle Brentwood

Danny Rayburn Brentwood

Bradley Jakobs Brentwood

David Mitchell CBHS

Grant Shopoff CBHS

Charles Rodrigeaz Father Ryan

Stepan Morrissey BGA

Blair Gaven Ravenwood

Alex Darsinos MBA

Kun Chamjock Gallatin

Zander Davis Baylor

Dean Myers CPA

enzo play with national team and yes taylor is doing ODP. yes x-basketball players has to sick up for there kids when they play a another sport.

That's great! Nothing like a proud papa. What position does he play for Oak Ridge? We scrimmaged them earlier this year. (I know that there were a couple of guys who didn't play in that scrimmage, so I might not have seen him play)

That's great! Nothing like a proud papa. What position does he play for Oak Ridge? We scrimmaged them earlier this year. (I know that there were a couple of guys who didn't play in that scrimmage, so I might not have seen him play)

He played sweeper last year and did well. I don't know if he is still playing that position or not.

By the way, the boy he plays club with, ENZO, lit up Farragut for 4 goals last year in the SC tournament. A lot like Brandon, but stronger on the ball if you could imagine that.

Edited by Soccer Gypsy

taylor plays sweeper in high school and left out side back in club. he did not play at victor ashe games in knoxville.

He played sweeper last year and did well. I don't know if he is still playing that position or not.

By the way, the boy he plays club with, ENZO, lit up Farragut for 4 goals last year in the SC tournament. A lot like Brandon, but stronger on the ball if you could imagine that.

enzo is one of the best i saw him all season and the team in greenviile sc has a outstanding forward.

I understand, how is OR looking this year?

ok- lost 2 seniors had to replace m. johnson and taylor brother mitchell

he is playing sweeper this season. you are right enzo is stronger on the ball and he can score goals fast.

• 4 weeks later...