Top Boy's Soccer Players in Tennessee

mjuhb

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it would have been great. I gave it a valient effort but to no avail. I don't think the WB game was what did it, but I'm sure it didn't help.

I really wish you hadn't reminded me of that game. ouch!!!!!! So lets try and make sure that doesn't happen again. And you still have an H in soccer horse.

is this a joke?:angry:

No it was not a joke. Yes Jimmy Chamjock is gallatin's best player, that obvious. The guy up top who helps alot of what jimmy does ever start is Ethan Ingham. I don't know what you have against him or how well you know him but from what i've seen he is a staple in an always not-so talented team that just works harder. So no not a joke, an in my opinion a great player.

Freshman

Tanner Thompson-West

Alex Wilkerson-Bearden

Sophmores

Tyler Gibson-Catholic

Alex Hutchins-Webb

Mark Sherrod-Carter

Philip ?-CAK

Juniors

Cody McCoy-West

Camden ?-Karns

Ridge Carter-Maryville

Jake Holt-Farragut

Brandon Tarr-CAK

Tom Webster-Bearden

Seniors

Jake Russell-Farragut

Ben Backstom-Farragut

Radcliff-Bearden

I know I have missed some guys from Catholic, Farragut, Bearden and so on. I also have not included Tackling from Chattanooga and Daniel from Hendersonville. There are many others out there from the Nashville area and Memphis area I have not include, but I cannot recall them all.

I know someone from those areas will help me out and hopefully the ones from the east I have left off. All the guys I have mentioned are guys to watch on their respective teams. Will see how they all pan out. The two freshman I mentioned are exceptional players, but for all I know they may not even make the varsity squads.

It's hard to make a list and not to add everybody so I had to stop myself.

what about taylor grim, oak ridge only freshman on the all region team which farragut and bearden. both team are in the region.his club team in south carolina is national rank u16 boys which he starter at left outside back.also state champ defeat 2 national rank teams.

Edited by gmgrim

i am working on a preliminary list of 50

but i need suggestions

taylor grim-oak ridge all region as a freshman which farragut and bearden is in this region. the only freshman on the team. his club team in SC. is national rank and are state champs defeating 2 national rank teams. play anywhere on defense. question contact his high school are club coach

taylor grim-oak ridge all region as a freshman which farragut and bearden is in this region. the only freshman on the team. his club team in SC. is national rank and are state champs defeating 2 national rank teams. play anywhere on defense. question contact his high school are club coach

Taylor Grim... gmgrim... hmmm.... :angry:

(of which now I am thinking it is someone posing as him)

Edited by BigG