Top Boy's Soccer Players in Tennessee

mjuhb

agreed...but then again when does brandon ever sound intelligent or non-gay??..haha..i wish CAK would play brentwood, i want to see how good this 4-time? defending champ is..its 4-time right?

I'd love to play Brentwood... I just wish you guys weren't as far away as you are. I think it would be a great game, though! Maybe you guys could help Brandon with his wonderful expressions!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentwood

-Jordan Leedle

-Danny Rayburn

-Bradley Jacobs

Hendersonville

-Patrick Kelly

-TJ Brown

-Sutton Cash

BGA

-Stephen Morrissey

MBA

-Alexander Darsinos

Lavergne

-Austin Hayes

-Aliyu Sugri

Riverdale

-James Holt

yes i know, most of these players play for TNFC, but in my opinion these are some of the best players in state, of course there are other great players though, these are the only ones i could think of right now.

No one from Blackman, CAK, CPA, ouch!

I'd love to play Brentwood... I just wish you guys weren't as far away as you are. I think it would be a great game, though! Maybe you guys could help Brandon with his wonderful expressions!

ya..well when travel starts i will try and help him out a little but, but he is brandon and he basically says what he wants and you never what is going to come out.

next year you should schedule a tournament and call coach purcell and ask him to come to knoxville or something, that could work

Brentwood

-Jordan Leedle

-Danny Rayburn

-Bradley Jacobs

Hendersonville

-Patrick Kelly

-TJ Brown

-Sutton Cash

BGA

-Stephen Morrissey

MBA

-Alexander Darsinos

Lavergne

-Austin Hayes

-Aliyu Sugri

Riverdale

-James Holt

yes i know, most of these players play for TNFC, but in my opinion these are some of the best players in state, of course there are other great players though, these are the only ones i could think of right now.

Not giving the boys from Blackman, CPA, CAK, Beardon thier props uh? I know where ya live scout!! Kidding, I am sure you didn't mean to leave the rest of those boys off.

Not giving the boys from Blackman, CPA, CAK, Beardon thier props uh? I know where ya live scout!! Kidding, I am sure you didn't mean to leave the rest of those boys off.

well ron, we must have just made a typo in not adding you, i mean you are in your prime i must say...so whats the deal with matt, is he up and running yet or what?

well ron, we must have just made a typo in not adding you, i mean you are in your prime i must say...so whats the deal with matt, is he up and running yet or what?

Very Funny. Who is this by the way? Just wanted to add the rest of the players on TNFC and the Knoxville Crush on that list. I didn't know where most of the boys went to school on the crush though.

Matt is at full strength, but still having to wear his brace. Little out of shape, but that's what 8 weeks of no soccer will do to ya, thanks for asking.

Edited by BlackmanSoccerDad

No one from Blackman, CAK, CPA, ouch!

come on now ron, you know tim doesnt know all of those schools! haha but hes workin on it! our game tommorrow vs. blackman isnt looking too good because of weather, and im sure vice wont want anyone on his field while its raining!

come on now ron, you know tim doesnt know all of those schools! haha but hes workin on it! our game tommorrow vs. blackman isnt looking too good because of weather, and im sure vice wont want anyone on his field while its raining!

It's not vice, as with any other school, it's football. Most of the stuff is supposed to be pushed through by this afternoon. Hopefully it will still happen.