-Stephen Morrissey

MBA

-Alexander Darsinos

Lavergne

-Austin Hayes

-Aliyu Sugri

Riverdale

-James Holt

yes i know, most of these players play for TNFC, but in my opinion these are some of the best players in state, of course there are other great players though, these are the only ones i could think of right now.

This James Holt kid of Riverdale, what position is he?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentwood

-Jordan Leedle

-Danny Rayburn

-Bradley Jacobs

Hendersonville

-Patrick Kelly

-TJ Brown

-Sutton Cash

BGA

-Stephen Morrissey

MBA

-Alexander Darsinos

Lavergne

-Austin Hayes

-Aliyu Sugri

Riverdale

-James Holt

yes i know, most of these players play for TNFC, but in my opinion these are some of the best players in state, of course there are other great players though, these are the only ones i could think of right now.

scou123..who are you?

first off, neither beech nor white house are even remotely the best teams in sumner county let alone middle tn or the state for that matter(including AAA A/AA and Division 2.) these arguement between you all is laughable at best when there are posts about brandon tarr in the same thread. i have never heard of this zach trabough kid. what "d1" schools are looking at him?? the top 3 programs in sumner county are JPII,Gallatin, and Hendersonville. by the way what number is zach trabough??

I never said we were... but this isnt about the best team in the state anyways... its the best players... what i mean is that i know that there are some players that are said to be the best in the state because of what team they are on but there are players on teams that are not as good by any means but individually could be as good if not better

hmm..we had one bad game??..good call buddy..also what happened when tnfc rematched the crush in premier league??..i forgot what the score was and apparently we have multiple ppl to score not just him..

also 4 out of 6 years winning state and placing semis and quarters at regionals..and did the crush make it out of there bracket??....good call..

to whoever that loser kid is thats bashing me....I GOT MY HATER BLOCKAS ON!!!!!