Harriman vs. Greenback

smoothsmitty

Greenback is down this year and Harriman is up so the Bluedevils need to jump on them early and get the starters out and stay healthy for the next game

Greenback has been down but may be ready to turn the corner. Gave away last week's game with something like 7 turnovers, almost all mistakes rather than forced and still kept it close. This is the week they turn it around and get their new coach his first W.

GB-18

Harr- 14

yeah, i heard that harriman has a pretty big boy an the d-line. I think that if greenback doesnt turn the ball over ANY! and they can keep harriman's speed under control then i think that this game may be very close. I dont like to predict a winner because i am partial, but I hope that greenback steps it up tonight and pulls out a win. I think if they can get a win tonight the tides may just turn for them and we may see greenback placing their bid for a playoff birth. I have a lot of faith in my boys. GO 'KEES!

-Pride-

Yes Harriman picked up a very BIG boy this year from Florida... I look to see Harriman come out early and try to make a statement on a team that has lost a lot of their "spunk" over the past couple of years since the loss of the "Ole Ball Coach." I look to see Harriman come out of top handily in this game.

Harriman 32

Greenback 7

Harriman just beat our ######. Our boys are just a bunch of babys they dont have what it takes to play football. I asked one of them before the game if he was going to do anything and he said he hadnt made up his mind yet!!! That upset me off and I told him that was the exact reason that we were 0-4 now were 0-5 for the first time in school history that i can find.

PLAYED FOOTBALL AT GREENBACK WHEN WE PLAYED WITH HEART AND BALLS. DIDNT TAKE CRAP OFF ANYONE!

That is exactly right. GB used to be the cream of the crop. They were always dreaded to play. Now everyone looks forward for them coming to town.

Greenback has been a bit of a disapointment. I thought they had turned the corner a couple of times this season but I was proven wrong. This is basically a JV team trying to compete against the varsities and it hasn't been pretty. Still I am not ready to throw in the towel just yet. A new head coach in each of the last two seasons plus the graduation of virtually the entire starting lineup each of the last two years are big hurdles for any program. I am still thinking ( and hoping ) there is time for this group to get their new coach a couple of wins before the " wait until next year " chant begins. I have only seen a couple of games , I saw plenty of mistakes but no lack of " heart or balls ". True the rebuilding is taking longer than I thought but it is still on track to happen.