Macon County @ Smith County

glover

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there are any SC fans worried or concerned about this friday night, could be wrong though, but I highly doubt it!

Well for one I am worried? Cause if MC plays the way they did against WH they will give us a run for our money. That is why we play the game to be able to go out and give it our all and see if you can beat the team across from you. You can not overlook MC, but who knows we might come out like gang busters and put a whooping on them from the very get go. Then we might come out like we have the game already won and get one put on us. All I know is we better come to play regardless of who we are playing cause on any give night anyone can get beat. To MC fans stop talking about the Miracle Year its old and tired so leave it alone please.

OH yeah I so agree on that too. No doubt that gets players momentium going with their fans screaming and the crowd all hyped up no doubt. Hey Tigerfan007 someone picking on you??? I like Antwan he is a gentlemen :blink:

I like most of your fans too. Like I said before...you have the kind of attitude a fan should have. Always supportive of your team...even through some of the bad losses.

That is difficult to do sometimes. We just need to all remember these are young high school kids. These coaches work their butts off...most very long hours for very little pay. We should all appreciate what they give back to our communities. That's why I don't criticize much.

I like most of your fans too. Like I said before...you have the kind of attitude a fan should have. Always supportive of your team...even through some of the bad losses.

That is difficult to do sometimes. We just need to all remember these are young high school kids. These coaches work their butts off...most very long hours for very little pay. We should all appreciate what they give back to our communities. That's why I don't criticize much.

much....haha just kidding! :D

Well for one I am worried? Cause if MC plays the way they did against WH they will give us a run for our money. That is why we play the game to be able to go out and give it our all and see if you can beat the team across from you. You can not overlook MC, but who knows we might come out like gang busters and put a whooping on them from the very get go. Then we might come out like we have the game already won and get one put on us. All I know is we better come to play regardless of who we are playing cause on any give night anyone can get beat. To MC fans stop talking about the Miracle Year its old and tired so leave it alone please.

Very good post. You are dead on. I will be at game and I think I could tell you in the first 5-6 minutes, based on how the tigers come out, how to outcome will be.

Last week most complete game I have seen from tigers in a while. Not even same team the got off bus at PC.

Tigers come out JACKED UP!!! Play with emotion!!! This is MC/SC! All this jabber should tell you fans are jacked up too!

Man I really wish I did not have to work this Friday night! Just my opinion on the game, if Evans comes out and runs the way he did this past week, if the line blocks for him and if Sanders can turn his game on, unlike last week, I don't see MC hanging with SC no matter what kinda team they bring down. BUT there is alot of IF'S in that statement. I just hope it is an injury free game and a cleaner game than last week, which MC usually is. My pick for this game is SC-42 MC-14, that is saying all those IF'S come true.

Edited by Cheyenne

Very good post. You are dead on. I will be at game and I think I could tell you in the first 5-6 minutes, based on how the tigers come out, how to outcome will be.

Last week most complete game I have seen from tigers in a while. Not even same team the got off bus at PC.

Tigers come out JACKED UP!!! Play with emotion!!! This is MC/SC! All this jabber should tell you fans are jacked up too!

I think you are assuming everything depends on how MC plays. SC has had the same problem some this year. If SC comes out and plays a complete game...it won't be close. I think SC has a great speed advantage. They did not play near a complete game against YAI and still won by 14. That same team pulled away from MC the week before. I don't think WH is a very good football team right now...especially without West in the lineup. I think that is why you played so well last week. WH's secondary is inexperienced...SC's is not. SC's defensive linemen are very quick. They will pressure your qb. He is going to take a lot of hits if he attempts 30 passes.

I knew when they hit that field last Friday they were going to win I knew it. I can usually tell after all these years of watching them by their body language and their hype what type of game it will be and I also can tell during a game when they just give up too. I think that team that got off the bus a couple of weeks back stayed and the old one from the first game is back again. Those boys have been through alot of things this past year and finally I think they are moving on now and more able to focus. As far as the fans go boy they sure get crazy on that 50 :D

I agreee that no team can be taken lightly. I also agree that if SC clicks on all cylinders, it could be a long night for MC. "IF" being the key word. Then again, if MC comes out clicking and jacked up, and SC does not, it could be a long night for SC.

SC players go out and play their guts out every week. Sure, SC's stands are usually packed but when 90% of the fans sit on their hands until a "BIG" play is made, isn't that just like playing without a crowd? I have much respect for Macon County fans. You guys have always cheered your guts out for your team. If SC's fans were like that, it would be pretty amazing every week.

I agreee that no team can be taken lightly. I also agree that if SC clicks on all cylinders, it could be a long night for MC. "IF" being the key word. Then again, if MC comes out clicking and jacked up, and SC does not, it could be a long night for SC.

SC players go out and play their guts out every week. Sure, SC's stands are usually packed but when 90% of the fans sit on their hands until a "BIG" play is made, isn't that just like playing without a crowd? I have much respect for Macon County fans. You guys have always cheered your guts out for your team. If SC's fans were like that, it would be pretty amazing every week.

You are very right about that...and I have never understood it. It is not always like that...but it is like that too often for me. Why do people come to the games?

I think the crowd is more involved on the road than at home. I guess some are there to socialize. There has been more times than once that BR im...fan...and I are about the only ones standing and clapping. I know some of the blowouts are boring...but gee.