East Robertson at Jo Byrns

bigtuck4242

Hey Neutral, does that mean that Every game JBS plays next year will be a region game??

It would be a shame not to have the East Robertson/ Jo Byrns game.

Maybe if you started the year at week -1 , you could play them then. lol . Thats retarded. Anyways.

Work hard this week guys!

Good luck to both teams this week.

Friday's just about here!!!

It can go 2 ways, play nine region games and have 1 non region game. OR u can split the region into to east and west, w/ 5 teams each. Ur team would play the other 4 teams in ur side, and 3 teams from the other side. If that happen then i am sure the East vs JBHS game would continue.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another tough physical practice today and i hear that Jo Byrns had a really good practice to!!! Seems like this rilvary just brings out the best in a team! I mean all we say in practice is Jo Byrns and I'm sure all they have to say in practice is East Robertson and just makes you practice that much better and harder! If only every game could be like this game, no telling what these 2 teams would do to other teams!!! Well just keeps getting closer and closer, hope everyone is getting exited!!!

It can go 2 ways, play nine region games and have 1 non region game. OR u can split the region into to east and west, w/ 5 teams each. Ur team would play the other 4 teams in ur side, and 3 teams from the other side. If that happen then i am sure the East vs JBHS game would continue.

I like the splitting into East/West.

Would these schools just be "re-zoned", or are these schools new (that they would be adding to Region 5) ?

That would be interesting....East and West Region 5....Then, would it be, "East Region 5 1A champs" and "West Region 5 1A champs" ---or--- just Region 5 1A champs?

Whatever it takes to continue the Rivalry!!

Almost 2 1/2 more days!!!

I like the splitting into East/West.

Would these schools just be "re-zoned", or are these schools new (that they would be adding to Region 5) ?

That would be interesting....East and West Region 5....Then, would it be, "East Region 5 1A champs" and "West Region 5 1A champs" ---or--- just Region 5 1A champs?

Whatever it takes to continue the Rivalry!!

Almost 2 1/2 more days!!!

According to one of our coaches on the team, he said that if they did do this then it would be the same as this year and previous years there would be one overall region winner and 3 others to make the playoffs. The negative to this is that if you have stronger teams in your side of the bracket and the other team has weaker teams then there is a possibility that a weaker team could get in the playoffs due to a weaker region schedule.This is due to the fact that everyone will not play all the teams in your region. You will play those on your side of the bracket and maybe 2 others on the other side and then have 3 non-region games.That would not be fair because you might draw the harder teams from the other side of the bracket and another team may draw the weaker teams and due to this they would have an easier road to get to the playoffs.(That is what I heard from one of the coaches so please don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure this is correct)

Another tough physical practice today and i hear that Jo Byrns had a really good practice to!!! Seems like this rilvary just brings out the best in a team! I mean all we say in practice is Jo Byrns and I'm sure all they have to say in practice is East Robertson and just makes you practice that much better and harder! If only every game could be like this game, no telling what these 2 teams would do to other teams!!! Well just keeps getting closer and closer, hope everyone is getting exited!!!

Same thing for us, we would just say East and all of sudden everybody is huscling every sprint, instead of jogging. Rivarlies are great!!

Same thing for us, we would just say East and all of sudden everybody is huscling every sprint, instead of jogging. Rivarlies are great!!

I heard that Tuck!! Man it just don't get any better than this, i mean it is the time of our lives and we get to play each other one last time if football!! I mean its for senior year! Good luck man i hope you have a really good game, just hope we come out on top! lol....and i was watching film and you in on every tackle, i told someone that we was going to have just a special man to block you everytime...haha...well coach told me today that he was only going to play me 10-15 plays which really stinks!!! but he just doesn't want me to go out there and do something else to my leg...but hopefully it will be a very intence and physical game!

I heard that Tuck!! Man it just don't get any better than this, i mean it is the time of our lives and we get to play each other one last time if football!! I mean its for senior year! Good luck man i hope you have a really good game, just hope we come out on top! lol....and i was watching film and you in on every tackle, i told someone that we was going to have just a special man to block you everytime...haha...well coach told me today that he was only going to play me 10-15 plays which really stinks!!! but he just doesn't want me to go out there and do something else to my leg...but hopefully it will be a very intence and physical game!

Yeah i dont exactly blow ppl up, and run everybody over, but me and the rest of the D do what we gotta do!

Yeah i dont exactly blow ppl up, and run everybody over, but me and the rest of the D do what we gotta do!

jbhs's d has allowed only one completely legit td all year and that was vs. eagleville. Halls was off of a kr to the 5yd. line. CC was off of an int. and NCS was off of a 2 team punt team and your 3 team defense. i believe your doing a little bit more doing what yall gotta do. i call that dominating. good job tuck and all jbhs's defensive players you all need to be proud of yourselves. :rolleyes:

I go into all these other forums, and there always talking about this school recruited him or this school recruited that RB. I was just thinking about how almost the entire Jo Byrns team has played together since Jr. Pro and we only have like 1 or 2 new players that actually play. I am sure the same can be said for East, i know Tico and Desmond played for East in jr. pro, so there is no talk of recruiting for these teams. Just two teams who have played together for around 10 yrs now, and are good because they worked hard instead of filling spots by recruiting. Sorry i just hate to think that these teams worked so hard for so long, and it can all be ruined because a team recruits and stacks a team that we cant beat. This is another factor that makes this rivalry so great! Everyone has always lived around here, so the pride factor is HUGE!!!!! I hope everyone comes to witness the war Friday night!!