East Robertson at Jo Byrns

bigtuck4242

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and some other Mcewen boys are coming to show some support last year I went and saw yall play MP but it was so cold the ice was building a fire also i heard yall had some injuries are they back

Jo Byrns has been alittle banged up, w/ Blake Copeland playing very little so far this year. But he is almost 100%, he will be a BIG addition to the O and D line. Also Colton Morris has a strained calf muscle, but was cleared to play against NCS, but coach didnt want to take the chance of aggravating his injury. But trust me he wouldnt miss the East game for anything, he will play and will be healthy. There are some other guys that have been banged up, but w/ the bye week, and a pretty easy game against NCS, most everybody has healed up!!! Glad to know u are coming to the game, u will see a graet rivarly this Friday. Last year the game was amazing, i hope the game can live up to the hype this year!!!

P.S.- Yes that Mp game was EXTREMELY COLD!!!!

Edited by bigtuck4242

Tuck, what about Cody Poole. I thought I saw him banged up in the Eagleville game, and then again in the Nashville Christian game as well ( back problems or something, looked like).

I dont know if Dr. Robert Elder Field will have a transformer explode, and then play again from the start of the 3rd quarter on saturday, and have Jo Byrns come back to win by ONE point in Over Time, but I think it will live up to the hype. It has always been, and will always Be, a great rivalry game!!

Good Luck to both teams here.

How is East looking, as far as injuries go? I hope they 'bring it' Friday night. I dont want no "injury excuses"......

LETS GO JO BYRNS!!!

I have only been alive for so long but some good ones from East that i actually know about is...

James Cook

Curtis Woodard

Brad Flamm

Carlos Hudson

Kirk Swearingen

Ryan Hackney

Jimbo Rusin

Joey Phillips

Tico Andrews

Oh yeah forgot to add bout the "baccer barns", appreciate that alot man! Even though we all hate each in a way, there is a love between all of us from Cross Plains and Adams that will never die!

What years did Cook and Woodard play? I remember hearing their names a lot, but can't remember which one I played against...I graduated in '96 and one of them graduated in '95 I think. I have to mention Mack Roberts and Neal Lovelace. Wasn't there some guy named "Bubba" on that team? He was pretty goog to.

Edited by Shep

The bacca barns will be fired up, trust me. Are u gonna play Hoop?

I'm practicing today man and you know how bad i want to play in this game!!! I got released Thursday but was to out of shape to play Friday night, its just rough trying to get back in shape cause i haven't ran for 11 weeks then it still hurts a little but they are taking care of me to get me back this week! But hey looking forward to seeing yall Friday night!

I'm practicing today man and you know how bad i want to play in this game!!! I got released Thursday but was to out of shape to play Friday night, its just rough trying to get back in shape cause i haven't ran for 11 weeks then it still hurts a little but they are taking care of me to get me back this week! But hey looking forward to seeing yall Friday night!

I can imagine running for the first time in 11 weeks is a *bleep*! Work thru it so you can play and hope to meet you friday.

Heard yalls freshman QB was injured Friday. Will he be playing?

I can imagine running for the first time in 11 weeks is a *bleep*! Work thru it so you can play and hope to meet you friday.

Yeha i practiced today and it felt real good! I mean its sore but guess you got to fight thru the pain to get better! Naw he just got shook up but he is back strong this week, everything is fine with Logan! But anyways hope to be able to play Friday, pretty sure i won't start but i'll get in there. It stinks but guess you got to start somewhere! But appreciate the incouragment Shep!

i think east has a good chance coming off a loss to ezel they will have lots of motivation and i heard from a source they had a good long practice today.

Your right Hanny!!! Dude usually we just go out and do special teams on Monday's but we're really getting out and getting at it! But yeah i'm sure Jo Byrns did the same thing, so not saying we have a better chance or anything cause i know they do the same thing over there in Adams as we do in Cross Plains! Yeah but real tough practice for us today!