East Robertson at Jo Byrns

bigtuck4242

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we (East) don't have to the best record but i'm suprised that this game is not getting alot of hype! Well who cares, its hype between the players i know!

You guys are much better then ppl are giving u guys credit for!! That is for sure, i just watched the Forrest game, and yall were a few breaks away from winning that game. And i have watched some of the Ezell film, and yall should have won that game, they werent that good. You guys havent played to ur ability yet. Just thought i would show yall alot of respect, and for all u Jo Byrns players who read these posts, u guys need to take East serious, they will be NO pushover!!!! This rivalry will be great again!!!

I'm still hearing, "If the lights hadn't went out Jo Byrns would have never beaten East last year". Maybe, maybe not. No one will ever know. But the Jo Byrns players have heard it for a year now and I think it is in the back of thier minds. Should be a great game. I can't wait. I hope both teams play to thier abilities and no injuries. Neither team can afford to get anyone hurt at this point in the season.

I'm still hearing, "If the lights hadn't went out Jo Byrns would have never beaten East last year". Maybe, maybe not. No one will ever know. But the Jo Byrns players have heard it for a year now and I think it is in the back of thier minds. Should be a great game. I can't wait. I hope both teams play to thier abilities and no injuries. Neither team can afford to get anyone hurt at this point in the season.

yea one of those woulda, coulda,, shoulda, ,,,,,,but could'nt , and did'nt :rolleyes:

Yeah well last year is last year and yall won that game so there is no excused even if we might have stayed ahead and won that game but yall went back to Adams, studied the 1st half and figured out a way to beat us so basically its just props to yall! Appreciate the confidence in us Tuck, i mean we have just been unfortunate with all the injuries this year but hopefully if we go to the playoffs everyone will be back!

Well said, Neutral.

Dont do anything special.

JBS, play YOUR game. Dont "over analyze" this game. Play this game, just like you were going to play anyone----of course, you do have to put into consideration, very talented players in Tico and Desmond Payne, and how to contain them...

But just go out, and PLAY YOUR GAME! As long as JB is on top of their game Friday, there should be no reason to why they shouldnt win.

Granted, East is a very good team. Probably the best you have played this year.

Good luck to both teams friday.

LETS GO JO BYRNS!!

Can you tell a lot of us miss playing?!? :thumb: It's football weather and I'm counting down the days to the game.

There will be a new schedule next year. How can we keep the rivalry going without skipping years again? Do we need a petition?

Yeah, I hate that this rivarly can't take place ever year.

I really miss the good ole days when football and were the weekend party was is all that we had to think about!!!!!!

Can you tell a lot of us miss playing?!? :ph34r: It's football weather and I'm counting down the days to the game.

There will be a new schedule next year. How can we keep the rivalry going without skipping years again? Do we need a petition?

Coach Adkins will most definately try to find a way to keep this game going, but it will be harder w/ 10 teams in region 5 next year. But if there is a way for it to be done, it WILL happen.

Hey Neutral, does that mean that Every game JBS plays next year will be a region game??

It would be a shame not to have the East Robertson/ Jo Byrns game.

Maybe if you started the year at week -1 , you could play them then. lol . Thats retarded. Anyways.

Work hard this week guys!

Good luck to both teams this week.

Friday's just about here!!!