Riverdale vs. DC

SCN08FearTheSpear

Dickson County is a very strong football team. They play is by far the toughest region. they are rolling in to Tomahawk country 4-0 and we all Know what happened the last time Dickson came to Riverdale 4-0. Dickson has the run game with 2 explosive backs in Brown and Rayburn and clearing the way for them is Brooks in the wing. What should worry Warrior fans is that just like the 2003 Cougar team is they have QB Primm who can pass and run the ball. Dickson's Defense is led by #17 (Jordan) and #79 (Barker) and the defense has only allowed 7 points a game over the last 3 games against Brentwood, Hendersonville & Columbia. Dickson had 6 INT in the same three games. Dickson is up to the task. This will be a great game...so Cougar and Warrior fans Clear your schedule and lets fill Tomahawk on both sides. Dickson 24 Riverdale 17 :D

should be a good one but dont come in to tamahawk stadium with the attitude we beat them there last time we were 4-0

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale has faced some teams that were really strong throwing the ball but this will be the first REALLY strong running team the Warriors have seen. It will be interesting to see how we play and to see if the lineup changes a little for this one.

This will be a really good test. DC is easily the best team Riverdale has seen since McCallie.

Edited by TDCman

alright hold up for a second

i will admit that dc is good

but nowhere near on the same level as riverdale

the only ligit team dc has beaten is brentwood and they're plagued with injuries this year

other than that dc still hasnt played any tough teams

you might be able to throw HC in there but still

Riverdale is on a whole other level than dickson county

Riverdale-35

DC-14(thats pushin it)

alright hold up for a second

i will admit that dc is good

but nowhere near on the same level as riverdale

the only ligit team dc has beaten is brentwood and they're plagued with injuries this year

other than that dc still hasnt played any tough teams

you might be able to throw HC in there but still

Riverdale is on a whole other level than dickson county

Riverdale-35

DC-14(thats pushin it)

I think you're wrong- I think they're even.

DCs opponents are 10-8 (winning percentage of 55%) with the big wins being Brentwood and Hendersonville.

Riverdale's opponents are 10-19 (winning percentage of 34%) with the biggest wins being Lincoln County and LaVergne.

I think your splitting hairs by comparing who each team has played.

I think you're wrong- I think they're even.

DCs opponents are 10-8 (winning percentage of 55%) with the big wins being Brentwood and Hendersonville.

Riverdale's opponents are 10-19 (winning percentage of 34%) with the biggest wins being Lincoln County and LaVergne.

I think your splitting hairs by comparing who each team has played.

RHS put up an impressive showing against mccallie, even though it was a loss