Riverdale vs. DC

SCN08FearTheSpear

I honestly believe this will be DC's first big test. I'm not taking anything from them or the teams they have played but I think we all know none of those teams were as good as they have been in the past. DC has a great squad this year ...... one of the best wins you can get. I wish the best to both teams, but i'm taking DC 36-29

DC is better than expected this year! Being their first opponent, I can tell you they will be a contender this year. They beat HC in a close one. And I hate to disagree with you Elite, but HC is better than they were last year, especially on offense, and DC took them down. I am anxious to see how this game unfolds. I am pulling for DC!!!

Footballfan15 - DC is playing Riverdale, not Oakland! :D

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a clash of 2 well coached teams. [i]Oakland[/i] pulls it out by the slim margin.

Dickson Co. has a great opportunity this week, they get an opportunity to beat an average Riverdale Football Team on their own field. Riverdale has so many distractions this week I don't know if they will be able to get focused enough to beat an undefeated Dickson Co. This should be a great football game. This is going to come down to who lays it down first. I don't have a pick for this one yet. Riverdale players don't forget that there is a football game to end this week that all of you need to play in. Dickson Co. was the last to beat Riverdale on their own field and would love the opportunity to do it again.

Guest dare_2_dream

wow dickson Co has speed

there #27 is quick for his siza

u may not know but DC is pretty quick

i hope riverdale shows up for DC like they 'showed up' for mccallie

Can you please say the same thing one more time for the slower members of the board, like yourself?

Dickson Co. has a great opportunity this week, they get an opportunity to beat an average Riverdale Football Team on their own field. Riverdale has so many distractions this week I don't know if they will be able to get focused enough to beat an undefeated Dickson Co. This should be a great football game. This is going to come down to who lays it down first. I don't have a pick for this one yet. Riverdale players don't forget that there is a football game to end this week that all of you need to play in. Dickson Co. was the last to beat Riverdale on their own field and would love the opportunity to do it again.

average :blink:

Interesting analysis just1np. I'm gonna say the team that scores the most points will probably win this one.

Not always the case actually.

I saw Gallatin blow through opponents a couple of years ago and then the TSSAA said that none of the wins counted.

And if you saw the Oklahoma-Oregon game you might also have noticed that the team that "wins" didn't really.

already know mine lets hear yours ?

Dickson County is a very strong football team. They play is by far the toughest region. they are rolling in to Tomahawk country 4-0 and we all Know what happened the last time Dickson came to Riverdale 4-0. Dickson has the run game with 2 explosive backs in Brown and Rayburn and clearing the way for them is Brooks in the wing. What should worry Warrior fans is that just like the 2003 Cougar team is they have QB Primm who can pass and run the ball. Dickson's Defense is led by #17 (Jordan) and #79 (Barker) and the defense has only allowed 7 points a game over the last 3 games against Brentwood, Hendersonville & Columbia. Dickson had 6 INT in the same three games. Dickson is up to the task. This will be a great game...so Cougar and Warrior fans Clear your schedule and lets fill Tomahawk on both sides. Dickson 24 Riverdale 17 :D

Dickson County is a very strong football team. They play is by far the toughest region. they are rolling in to Tomahawk country 4-0 and we all Know what happened the last time Dickson came to Riverdale 4-0. Dickson has the run game with 2 explosive backs in Brown and Rayburn and clearing the way for them is Brooks in the wing. What should worry Warrior fans is that just like the 2003 Cougar team is they have QB Primm who can pass and run the ball. Dickson's Defense is led by #17 (Jordan) and #79 (Barker) and the defense has only allowed 7 points a game over the last 3 games against Brentwood, Hendersonville & Columbia. Dickson had 6 INT in the same three games. Dickson is up to the task. This will be a great game...so Cougar and Warrior fans Clear your schedule and lets fill Tomahawk on both sides. Dickson 24 Riverdale 17 :D

I cant wait i will be there