Riverdale vs. DC

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone give a in depth scouting report on Dc?

I honestly believe this will be DC's first big test. I'm not taking anything from them or the teams they have played but I think we all know none of those teams were as good as they have been in the past. DC has a great squad this year and returns alot of players. Their offensive line is solid and massive anchored by center James Barker. The running backs have complemented one another all season, David Brown with his aggressive power skills and Shane Rayburn with his elusive cuts and great vision. Jon Primm at qb has been phenominal this season just check his stats. With his go to guy Steadman Bell and the sneaky Deryk Collins always finding ways to get open. Their play action is amazing...so good columbia's official blew a play action pass dead because the running back was tackled...as he was going down the pass was caught 20 yards downfield and all whistled back. The defensive line is very good with ends AJ Bryant and Austin Evans weighing in over 250 and can move and Barker around 300 is a gap stuffer. LB/amazing Josh Jordan I would say leads that defense with his aggressive plays and just raw talent. The secondary is filled with skill Sophomore Cody McCallister has been a playmaker this season, I think him and bell combined they have 7 or 8 picks. With this years leadership and great coaching I do believe this will be a great game. I dont know much about riverdale, but the simple fact they are always good and always fast. DC plays keep away and causes two turnovers i think DC can win this one. I hope they get to expierience victory at Riverdale because I know from expierience its one of the best wins you can get. I wish the best to both teams, but i'm taking DC 36-29

It all depends on how much SCN08 is in the game. If he's in before the 4th quarter I'll say Riverdale by at least 28.

i will hopefully but your DA dont have to get on the t and clown on me cause im just a junior behind a stud and i still get plenty of pt. Your garbage but wouldnt touch the field at rhs well if u were young enough u to now nation supp. But thats ok clown all u want cause u dont know who i am or how much i play run your mouth on the t all u want cause thats all u can do

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

why are yall burning on him so much?

cause there both a joke and as for u mikey65 i never said a word to u really and the only reason nation dont like me is because im a strong supporter of rhs not cocky just confident and sorry for that but gives neither of u any reason to get on here and bash someone for something u have no idea what your talking about but we will c how much u are talking about me next year

i will hopefully but your DA dont have to get on the t and clown on me cause im just a junior behind a stud and i still get plenty of pt. Your garbage but wouldnt touch the field at rhs well if u were young enough u to now nation supp. But thats ok clown all u want cause u dont know who i am or how much i play run your mouth on the t all u want cause thats all u can do

Sorry buddy, I was just joking. I did not realize how sensitive you had gotten.

Well im guessing thats how it always is.. Most points = WIN... DUH!!!

Hmmm.....I guess you and just1np should get together and have an in-depth and philosophical discussion on the game of American football. Obviously, I was being sarcastic while responding to his post about turnovers being a crucial part of the outcome of the game.

lol...well that really got under your skin didn't it

BTW...namecalling is very mature, it hurts my feelings very badly so please don't do it again :thumb: