Riverdale vs. DC

SCN08FearTheSpear

alright hold up for a second

i will admit that dc is good

but nowhere near on the same level as riverdale

the only ligit team dc has beaten is brentwood and they're plagued with injuries this year

other than that dc still hasnt played any tough teams

you might be able to throw HC in there but still

Riverdale is on a whole other level than dickson county

Riverdale-35

DC-14(thats pushin it)

L O L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR A JOKE

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cant wait

i hope everyone of DC players see these posts

they will earn there respect on friday

i cant wait to see them come away with the W when its all said and done(which they will)

I hope DC hits riverdale in the mouth everyplay

AND riverdale is not on any level by themselves. they have lost once this season and it will happen again

Allowing two TDs in the final minutes is impressive? If they had not been loading the bus early we'd be talking about an impressive WIN against McCallie.

Can you say "Finish a game" ?!!

wow, i'll take a win over loss any day dont get me wrong, but your comment is COMPLETELY ignorant to the other 45 minutes of the game. and heck yes, it was impressive. so was mccallies final 3 minutes i wont put that off like you put off riverdales 45, as a matter of fact i have no idea why you even commented seeing you werent at that game.

DC is a good team, but even most "good" teams are considered pretenders when put up against riverdale. yall do have a recent win against riverdale, so yall have riverdales respect. your defense sounds good, but riverdale has PLENTY of run options, cant see yall stopping them all. im one of the few who also thinks riverdale could survive on the passing game if they absolutely had to, but i dont think we will have to, anytime soon atleast

wow, i'll take a win over loss any day dont get me wrong, but your comment is COMPLETELY ignorant to the other 45 minutes of the game. and heck yes, it was impressive. so was mccallies final 3 minutes i wont put that off like you put off riverdales 45, as a matter of fact i have no idea why you even commented seeing you werent at that game.

DC is a good team, but even most "good" teams are considered pretenders when put up against riverdale. yall do have a recent win against riverdale, so yall have riverdales respect. your defense sounds good, but riverdale has PLENTY of run options, cant see yall stopping them all. im one of the few who also thinks riverdale could survive on the passing game if they absolutely had to, but i dont think we will have to, anytime soon atleast

The end is near Riverdale fans!!!

You know your program is headed in the wrong direction when you start being satitsfied, heck even PROUD of a loss. I thought the Warriors had more pride than that. It won't be long before your sounding like that dude in the Wilson Central-Gallatin thread. "Hey we're pretty good Smyrna didn't even score in the second half".

Sounds like Rankin took the winning attitude with him to Alcoa if you guys think losing a game is OK all of a sudden.

Dear Magic Eight Ball,

Is Riverdale's program on the decline?

"All signs point to yes"

You know your program is headed in the wrong direction when you start being satitsfied, heck even PROUD of a loss. I thought the Warriors had more pride than that. It won't be long before your sounding like that dude in the Wilson Central-Gallatin thread. "Hey we're pretty good Smyrna didn't even score in the second half".

Sounds like Rankin took the winning attitude with him to Alcoa if you guys think losing a game is OK all of a sudden.

Dear Magic Eight Ball,

"All signs point to yes"

I wouldnt go that far by saying its were are at a decline. Lets say Dc played mccalie? How would that turn out? Probably lopsided... Riverdale played a heck of a game, and yes they lost but if picking up a game against a d-2 team, when we could have just had a w and a bye that week, we pick up a solid team to play. Thats why we have been more succesful than Dc in recent years. I think our program might have gotten better with Aydelott coming in.

Dear Magic Eight Ball,

"All signs point to yes"

oh believe me, i got the same impression the past 2 years from dickson county, walking into a nearly empty stadium (apparently those fans of yours must know whats up) of yours 2 years in a row and walking out 38-2 and 35-0...riverdale runs laps around DC.

basically just stop tryin to provoke me saying some stuff we both know dang well aint true, trying to get me fired up and stuff :lol:. like i said DC is pretenders compared to riverdale :lol:

Allowing two TDs in the final minutes is impressive? If they had not been loading the bus early we'd be talking about an impressive WIN against McCallie.

Can you say "Finish a game" ?!!

I was actually referring to the GAME itself, the game emcompasses 48 minutes right? So that doesn't mean the final two minutes, it means the entire 48. Riverdale was neck and neck even w/ mccallie...did i EVER say they were happy with a loss? NO :lol:

Edited by nation_supp89

I'm from Gallatin, not DC.

I just can't believe you guys think loosing to McCallie is "impressive".

I mean I don't see McCallie ranked in the USA Today Top 25 or anything.

It all comes back to attitude.

You guys are trying to make loss mean something more than it is- A LOSS!

If you guys are happy with "moral victories" then that's fine by me. I just thought you all liked winning- not whinning.

And one more thing-

If Riverdale is leading with two minutes to go Friday night and DC comes back to win are going to call that loss "impressive" as well?

What are some of the other "impressive" losses in Riverdale's storied history?

Oh I've got one

GARY RANKIN!!!

Since we're adding up "impressive" losses-

I guess you guys think Siegel is the best team in the land. they've looked "impressive" in all 5 of their losses. Hard to beat perfection in the "impressive loss" catagory.

Way to go Siegel! Way to represent!

Ok. Who exactly has DC played? Brentwood? That's their big win right? I'd venture to say that if DC were to play McCallie, it would be a complete slaughter. Period.

If Riverdale is leading with 2 minutes left against DC...or should I say "WHEN" Riverdale is leading with two minutes left, there will be no miraculous comeback. Unless DC is able to bribe, pay, or convince the refs in some way to pull an Oklahoma-Oregon, the game will be over by then.

Count on this. After Friday, maybe DC can add a loss to Riverdale to their "impressive losses" list...if they even keep the game within 20 points, that is. :rolleyes:

Go warriors, show them what Rutherford county football is all about

Edited by nation_supp89