Hampton (3-1) @ West Greene (0-4)

First of all I would like to say GO DOGS!!! and then...........I would like to say sorry to the West Greene Buffalos, for what the score might be this up-coming friday.

The Dogs are hot and fireing on all cylinders right now. And West Greene is still in a slump to say the least.

I would like to make an annoucement to the Hampton NATION, Lets get bigger and louder every week.

Lets Get Er Done Hampton!!!

Edited by Class of '06 Big Dawg 71

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although this really doesn't deserve a thread, Hampton should/will/can score as often and as many times they can touch the ball. I hate that WG is in that bad a shape, like triathlete said, hopefully no stupid injuries. I would like to see #14 for Hampton QB for the varsity some when the game gets a little out of sorts, just to give him a little more experience. Also, it would be cool to see Milhorn run some out of the backfield. Did anyone know that he could run like that? Anyway, that is just my opinion. Good luck Dogs and we'll see ya in Greenville light it up.

Hampton 55

WG 13

Although this really doesn't deserve a thread, Hampton should/will/can score as often and as many times they can touch the ball. I hate that WG is in that bad a shape, like triathlete said, hopefully no stupid injuries. I would like to see #14 for Hampton QB for the varsity some when the game gets a little out of sorts, just to give him a little more experience. Also, it would be cool to see Milhorn run some out of the backfield. Did anyone know that he could run like that? Anyway, that is just my opinion. Good luck Dogs and we'll see ya in Greenville light it up.

Hampton 55

WG 13

i agree.. #14 ol' d.r. is gonna be darn good and hoes only a sophomore and is fast as lightning and milhorn had some wheels on him lastnight.. this game sad to say wont be a game at all..

hhs-63

wg-6

First of all I would like to say GO DOGS!!! and then...........I would like to say sorry to the West Greene Buffalos, for what the score might be this up-coming friday.

The Dogs are hot and fireing on all cylinders right now. And West Greene is still in a slump to say the least.

I would like to make an annoucement to the Hampton NATION, Lets get bigger and louder every week.

Lets Get Er Done Hampton!!!

DITO BIG DAWG, COME ON DAWG FANS, LET'S GET BEHIND OUR TEAM.

BUT REMEMBER, COSBY IS COMMING!! STAY WELL, SLEEP, EAT, AND BREETH

SAFELY. LET THIS BE THE STARTING POINT OF A BIG UPSET AND A GREAT YEAR.

FIRE UP THE BAND, SOUND THE CALL, AND GOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!! <_<:thumb: