Hampton (3-1) @ West Greene (0-4)

DITO BIG DAWG, COME ON DAWG FANS, LET'S GET BEHIND OUR TEAM.

BUT REMEMBER, COSBY IS COMMING!! STAY WELL, SLEEP, EAT, AND BREETH

SAFELY. LET THIS BE THE STARTING POINT OF A BIG UPSET AND A GREAT YEAR.

FIRE UP THE BAND, SOUND THE CALL, AND GOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!! :):ph34r:

Ditto....Ditto....Ditto!

I don't think there will be a problem with keeping the fans interested. I hope the fans get bigger and better than last year! Good luck to the Dogs and Stay safe!

We will be in the stands with the band rooting for ya!

GO DOGS!

Get 'Er Done! :):)

Edited by volunteergirl10

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton don't need to worry about how good or bad WG is. Prepare hard and go out and try to play the perfect football game, always strive for perfection. Send out a message to the rest of the state, HAMPTON IS FOR REAL. GET UR DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

amen pujo,,i could not have said it better my self .... dont just play to win play to domanate go dogs.......

It's true west greene is a young team. But it take time to come together.And a coach that dont care to do something beside 34 34 34 34 and a coach who know if a boy is hurt we have play with broke bones i know this is football but some of this boys have dreams dont let them die in high school and that said i know west is not the only school to have a bad year but the year is just getting started . Who knows what may happen. I wish the west greene buff's the best of luck and kept the hard work up . You will turn it around!

Hampton's Adam Townsend is just 282 rushing yards shy of 1000 this season. Will he get it this game?

If he gets 20 carries, which he won't. Look for Hampton to put up some big passing yards. This passing is only going to help the backs. Adam might even catch a pas or two. I like having a little balance. Hampton is getting better. GET UR DUNNNNNNNN DOGS