Smyrna vs. Ravenwood

Live4FridayNite615

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw someone reply on here saying the raptors will lay dow ncause they think that ravenwood is gonna have a big head. ravenwood is 1-3 and r the defending state champs and the way rector plays em, i wouldnt want to lay down. although this week ill pick smyrna is a high scoring close one, 31-38, the raptors r lookin at this one as their toughest game yet and will come in with a good game like they always do, after this the schedule will ease up a little bit on them which is why they will still make the playoffs in the 3rd or 4th spot this year. i wish i didnt have to work cause ide travel to smyrna for this one, they have a really good team this year and they r playing a tough schedule. i c smyrna going a long way this year congrats to the purple and gold

good o no d need both to win the big ones (and dont they have alot of ppl playing both ways that hurts alot)

Apparently playing both ways hasn't hurt them yet.. (5-0) and another thing is that they also have depth at every position which makes it easier for the players that play on "both sides of the ball" to get a break.. I'm not sure if people see but Smyrna rotates alot.. I know everyone downing the D isn't probably doing anything but firing them up.. ya'll act like there D is horrible.. its not the best but its not the worst.. I cant wait to see this team play at there peak.. and hopefully its week 8 so we can shut all you Warrior fans or people that doubt Smyrna up..

Smyrna by 14+(there O just has way to many weapons)...

???- Is Becker (RW QB) starting..?

:ph34r: Yall are funny smyrna is going to win by double digits as usual. And for once we will be state champions. The only school i see as possibly beating us is Riverdale. But that will take alot of work from them cause gaston millers is gone. We still have most of our stars and i know they will not accept anything but undefeated state champs this year. Ravenwood. im sorry but your going down. 54 to 21.

:thumb: Yall are funny smyrna is going to win by double digits as usual. And for once we will be state champions. The only school i see as possibly beating us is Riverdale. But that will take alot of work from them cause gaston millers is gone. We still have most of our stars and i know they will not accept anything but undefeated state champs this year. Ravenwood. im sorry but your going down. 54 to 21.

Looks like that didn't happen! :) Great win for the Raptors!!! :thumb:

Apparently playing both ways hasn't hurt them yet.. (5-0) and another thing is that they also have depth at every position which makes it easier for the players that play on "both sides of the ball" to get a break.. I'm not sure if people see but Smyrna rotates alot.. I know everyone downing the D isn't probably doing anything but firing them up.. ya'll act like there D is horrible.. its not the best but its not the worst.. I cant wait to see this team play at there peak.. and hopefully its week 8 so we can shut all you Warrior fans or people that doubt Smyrna up..

Smyrna by 14+(there O just has way to many weapons)...

???- Is Becker (RW QB) starting..?

where was the weapons :thumb: