• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we've all accpeted 0-10

and i dont think our basketball team can be nearly as bad as our football team

and i was just statin the fact that we've had a good hockey team

but yes

girls soccer will own state

Hockey is good and Lacrosse is pretty good and so are the girls soccer team the key to all those sports??? They are all un touched by Gregory. All the other sports he has gotten his hands on as an AD football, basketball, wrestling, vollyball, baseball etc stink only the club sports like hockey and lax survived.

Gregory is not all the problem. well most of the problem but not all. The team has no size at all. if u look back to the 04 and 03 season the team was huge. and from what i have heard there is no TEAM. they dont play together well. But this may be because the ol' gregster is head coach and some parents dont want to send there kids to play ball for him. I just have to get this off my chest...why run wish bone when u have 5 talented wide recievers and a good quarter back like in the 04 season?? but the year after he tries it out with only 1 good reciever and a rookie quarter back!!

Gregory is not all the problem. well most of the problem but not all. The team has no size at all. if u look back to the 04 and 03 season the team was huge. and from what i have heard there is no TEAM. they dont play together well. But this may be because the ol' gregster is head coach and some parents dont want to send there kids to play ball for him. I just have to get this off my chest...why run wish bone when u have 5 talented wide recievers and a good quarter back like in the 04 season?? but the year after he tries it out with only 1 good reciever and a rookie quarter back!!

That fact that they ARE undersized reinforces why they shouldn't be running a power option formation. This team would have a little more success with this particular group of players if they ran a spread offense, so they could capitolize on the speed of the team.

That fact that they ARE undersized reinforces why they shouldn't be running a power option formation. This team would have a little more success with this particular group of players if they ran a spread offense, so they could capitolize on the speed of the team.

It seems like the United Sates Air Force Academy did a good job of running the option against Tennessee while using "under sized" players.

Ok....let me get this straight. Ryan has beaten 2 DII-AA teams (yes Briarcrest is still DII-AA in my eyes) and defeated a very average CBHS, and the Irish family is ready to crown them the next BA or MBA. Not to mention they got whipped by an average Franklin team.

No one doubts FR school pride and support, let's just keep it one game at a time. Should be a good game.

GO CENT!!