McKenzie @ Huntingdon

GlenChervin

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the McKenzie Rebels. Best team effort we have had in several years. After the first Huntingdon possession, I thought it was lights out for the Rebs. However, you fought back and regained and most importantly HELD the lead. Great job by Carr, his receivers and running backs and offensive line. Merrick and Fussell et. al, played great on defense along with the defensive backs. Again, great job!!

I just got in and I'm in shock. McKenzie beat us fair and square. We were just gassed in the 4th quarter. I can't believe some of the playcalling for Huntingdon. Going for it at midfield on 4th and 5 was one of several questionable calls.

McKenzie couldn't stop the run in the 1st half and we couldn't stop them the entire game.

I'd like to say more but I'll leave it at that. The Rebels should have a chance to go deep in the playoffs. Good luck to Ya'll....

Congratulations to Mckenzie on a hard fought win.

Would like to ask for everyone to keep Deangelo Sherrill in your prayers. His stepdad and mother were involved in a wreck before the game tonight. His stepdad was killed and his mother is in the hospital in Jackson.

That is really tragic. I honestly hate to hear about that. I will keep Deangelo and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

Great job tonight McKenzie Rebels!!! We all believed in you. Complete effort and you did not get down after the 1st play. WAY TO GO GUYS!! Savor this one tonight and tomorrow. Back to work on Monday. The Bruceton Tigers come a calling.

Prayers going out from McKenzie to the young man who lost his step dad.

Someone please tell me what happened. I didn't see this happening. Did Crocker play?

Yep, Crocker played...

Congrats to the Rebels, yall just out played us plain and simple. That quarterback yall have is the real deal, he has a CANNON! What is in the water up there in Northern Carroll county? Yall can produce a quarterback! Again Congrats and best of luck the rest of the season! :unsure:

Great job tonight McKenzie Rebels!!! We all believed in you. Complete effort and you did not get down after the 1st play. WAY TO GO GUYS!! Savor this one tonight and tomorrow. Back to work on Monday. The Bruceton Tigers come a calling.

Prayers going out from McKenzie to the young man who lost his step dad.

I find it real hard to enjoy this victory thinking of the loss to the sherrill family. May god love ya'll and hold u close as u go through this.