Knox Central vs Bearden

PigSkinRules

how have i taken a cheap shot? i just think its a little sad to rush the field when you beat a team who won 2 games last year. and probly wont win more than that this year.

i also think its funny how bearden ppl talk more trash than anyone then get mad when someone else talks trash. bearden ppl talked more trash before they played farragut than the farragut have after we won. and bearden hasnt won in 6 tries now but they still talk more trash. bearden ppl know its true but they wont admit it. its sad how much worse bearden fans are than farraguts. ppl jsut dont realize it because they know nothing about farragut... only what they hear.

Once again, you are the one talking trash. No one is on the Farragut treads running their mouth like you do on Bearden threads. Go play with you dolls and shut up!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bearden isnt all that like you think they are i wasnt that impressed. central just played absolutly terrible the o-line got killed,recievers werent catching,turn overs, no run game, and they couldnt stop the run. if central had actually played bearden wouldnt have had chance

I can't believe what I am reading..... Bearden wasn't impressive?!?!?!? well there is a reason why Central's O Line didn't play well, their recievers weren't catching and no run game....it's called going against a good defense. Basically you are saying that Central didn't show up to play....well last time I remember, every week is a grind...... IF CENTRAL HAD ACTUALLY "PLAYED" Bearden wouldn't have had a chance.....last time I saw, both teams were on the field at the same time and both had 11 players on the field, but I guess Central didn't actually play the game. THEY PLAYED AND GOT IT HANDED TO THEM