Knox Central vs Bearden

PigSkinRules

If I was west I would not be trying to say anything on a central post when you don't even know what grade the qb is in lol. Saw the west game don't let mark packer and kevin julian make your head to big about hanging 50 on halls. We have a saying at central west maybe good but they can never beat Central. So hope you guys can lock that 3 or 4 spot in. like you shoot for every year.

CENTRAL BY 28 because #2 who is their best player I seen on film is out for the season I think, and because Bill Wilsons name still shows at west feild LOL so that is worth 14 points right there

This year is different because we can run and pass West will win

Go Rebs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Central will get beat by Bearden this year. Central seems to be hitting the normal mid season stride. Central will again demostrate what 3-4A is all about. 5A around Knoxville, save for Oak Ridge is weak as a classification compaired to 4A. Central by 21.

For the Knox West poster, you guys need to show More West what 3-4A is all about and not rile the kittycatz until you can beat them two years in a row. I don't think this is the year for #1 yet, so good luck vs. MWest.

My guess is that the score in this game may be a little closer than some suspect. A win in this game would be a HUGE boost for the Bulldog program as they are trying to rebuild. Central on the other hand hopes to keep momentum for the game next week against the Red Rebels. The Cats certainly have the athletes to win big in this one, as speed kills, BUT rain kills speed.

Central 21 Bearden 7

My guess is that the score in this game may be a little closer than some suspect. A win in this game would be a HUGE boost for the Bulldog program as they are trying to rebuild. Central on the other hand hopes to keep momentum for the game next week against the Red Rebels. The Cats certainly have the athletes to win big in this one, as speed kills, BUT rain kills speed.

Central 21 Bearden 7

Will need more than momentum this year. I don't think Bearden can play with the catz, 3-4A rules in the East. Central 35 BHS 14

that was the absolute worst central playing i've seen in 4 years

That might have something to do with how good a team Bearden has this year. No doubt the Bulldogs are the best team the Indians have Dobyns-Bennett has played this season.. hands down.. and that includes Oak Ridge.

Way to go Region 1 5A

Edited by ArtVandalay

Bottom line for Bearden ..shut down Jamie Wilson and force Clark McMillian to throw...he is a senior but w/ limited expirience at the QB spot..im not sayin he he cant play..but if u force him to make quick decisions in a crunch time situation with no run game then he will fold..add in a little blitzing from the LB's and the secondary and u have got a winning combo for bearden....as always

Go Rebles

......Nuff said...

Go Rebels