Knox Central vs Bearden

PigSkinRules

bearden kick butt friday night, u cant say o central just had a bad night, if they did thedn there whole team did u can blame it all on the offensive line cause obviously there defense got killed did blair do anything on defense, bearden held them to 12 years rushing and central has allowed only 16 points on them this year so far yet bearden scored 21 bottom line bearden rules their way under rated

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bearden kick butt friday night, u cant say o central just had a bad night, if they did thedn there whole team did u can blame it all on the offensive line cause obviously there defense got killed did blair do anything on defense, bearden held them to 12 years rushing and central has allowed only 16 points on them this year so far yet bearden scored 21 bottom line bearden rules their way under rated

Why don't you clean your grammar up so we can understand what point you are trying to make!!

ahead of bearden. and i think bearden takes more "low class cheap shots" than anyone. Bearden people are atleast 10X worse than farragut people.

Farragut people dont talk trash and act like they are the worlds greatest when they beat a team that clearly wasnt at its best.

did u all rush the field when u beat cumberland co.? hahaha that makes me laugh.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

ahead of bearden. and i think bearden takes more "low class cheap shots" than anyone. Bearden people are atleast 10X worse than farragut people.

Farragut people dont talk trash and act like they are the worlds greatest when they beat a team that clearly wasnt at its best.

did u all rush the field when u beat cumberland co.? hahaha that makes me laugh.

You give Farragut a bad name. You are a cheap shot artist. Stay on your own thread. Nobody from Bearden cares what you think. You are an idiot. Check your Farragut thread. No one from Bearden is on it. You are the trash talker. Grow up and get over it.

how have i taken a cheap shot? i just think its a little sad to rush the field when you beat a team who won 2 games last year. and probly wont win more than that this year.

i also think its funny how bearden ppl talk more trash than anyone then get mad when someone else talks trash. bearden ppl talked more trash before they played farragut than the farragut have after we won. and bearden hasnt won in 6 tries now but they still talk more trash. bearden ppl know its true but they wont admit it. its sad how much worse bearden fans are than farraguts. ppl jsut dont realize it because they know nothing about farragut... only what they hear.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz