York @ Livingston

expo

yeah la played good but york didnt but its hard to win when the head official is form livingston and we got crap calls but no credit away from livingston they stoped the run for the most part by overloading the side yorks good back runs to good call but we will have to come up with some diff plays cause what we r doing hasnt worked the last few wks but we will get back up and make the playoffs and if we win out we will host the first game but congrats livingston and good luck on the rest your season but if u dont win another games atleast beat smith county 100 to nothing lol.... go dragons

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah la played good but york didnt but its hard to win when the head official is form livingston and we got crap calls but no credit away from livingston they stoped the run for the most part by overloading the side yorks good back runs to good call but we will have to come up with some diff plays cause what we r doing hasnt worked the last few wks but we will get back up and make the playoffs and if we win out we will host the first game but congrats livingston and good luck on the rest your season but if u dont win another games atleast beat smith county 100 to nothing lol.... go dragons

I don't know a white hat that is from Livingston? Can someone help me out here?

The reason that the same plays hasn't worked the last few weeks is because you played two quality teams who prepared for you.

I'm no FB expert, but it seems to me if #16 ran out of a regular tailback position(running forward instead of sideways) he would be very hard to stop!!

Good grief....Livingston Academy must include an officiating class in their curriculum. This would explain last year's State Championship......when LA went to Knoxville four straight weeks in the playoffs, as luck would have it, the head refs MUST have been from Livingston Academy.

Yes LA has struggled this year, but the level of competition they play may have had something to do with York not being able to blow them out! Maybe people should consider the difference in who York has played and who LA has played. Knox Catholic vs. Macon County..............is this making any sense?

The ref excuse is lame......and it's been made for years..........not just in football. And don't say it was the refs and then say it was LA's D! I mean really. You should have known the curvy drive would have made you that much sicker after the refs CHEATED for LA! Come on!!!YOU CAN'T WIN HERE!!!!! THE REFS WON'T LET YOU!

I forgot to mention that LA was able to sneak their own refs into Dragon Fire Stadium last year and cheat out a win. The private school must have a special account to recruit and train officials.

This is really no more absurd than these other posts.

Good grief....Livingston Academy must include an officiating class in their curriculum. This would explain last year's State Championship......when LA went to Knoxville four straight weeks in the playoffs, as luck would have it, the head refs MUST have been from Livingston Academy.

Yes LA has struggled this year, but the level of competition they play may have had something to do with York not being able to blow them out! Maybe people should consider the difference in who York has played and who LA has played. Knox Catholic vs. Macon County..............is this making any sense?

The ref excuse is lame......and it's been made for years..........not just in football. And don't say it was the refs and then say it was LA's D! I mean really. You should have known the curvy drive would have made you that much sicker after the refs CHEATED for LA! Come on!!!YOU CAN'T WIN HERE!!!!! THE REFS WON'T LET YOU!

I forgot to mention that LA was able to sneak their own refs into Dragon Fire Stadium last year and cheat out a win. The private school must have a special account to recruit and train officials.

This is really no more absurd than these other posts.

first of all we arent a private school, and you are correct have we cheated every game we've played york since 2001 we must be having some luck in the ref's if thats true, and another thing is we dont do the clock like york does the ref controls that on the field now, thats new this year for LA. Our boys played there heart out for a win, and york you need to look at the schedules and compare because LA's is a 100 times tougher than yorks, you dont play one single team that even compares to Knox Catholic #2 in state, or Fulton #1 in the state, and i can say this, this region has made our football team a much stronger team. Both teams had bad calls but the last i remember thats part of the game not every call can be called correctly and everyone sees it different.

Good luck LA Friday at AE!

Edited by momwildcat

"Congratulations LA on the win"...seems to me that sounds like giving credit due.

"York lost it with 3 fumbles and a dropped pass for the 2 points in the end zone...all alone." again...credit due. First time you ever heard of a minute being run off the clock? That is because the refs ususally make sure that the timekeeper is doing their job. Since they caught him twice, obviously he was running it. Yes, there can be a LOT of football in a minute, especially when you have the ball on the opponent's 10 yard line. Maybe complaining about the refs wouldn't be way up there if they did their job right. Most do. The ones who don't should never be given a free pass. Either be professional or don't ref. Bottom line is York lost the game due to their fumbles and dropped pass.

No - bottomline is - York lost the game!

We played KC closer than they have been played all year and that was a 17 point game. You probably only have one team on your schedule who can compare to them and that is Fulton. So, using them may not be the most accurate of comparisons. :lol:

Try Austin East losing to Catholic by a 30 to 19 score as the closest game they have had so far this year. Fulton is definitely a good team and them and Catholic have been ranked 1 and 2 all year in class 3A.

I believe those LA fans that were talking about York and Catholic were saying that although York has a fine football team that are not on the same level as Catholic but who is ?

The Cats are playing in the toughest region in the state and if I"m not mistaken play the toughest schedule in class 3A. So those blowout scores have come from some pretty strong teams to say the least.

So after a big win against York the Cats are looking for a chance to knock off a real good Austin East team to keep their play-off hopes alive. A task that will take everything the Cats can muster and then some. The road is long and hard but there"s light at the end of the tunnel if the Cats stay focused and give their all.