Silverdale at Sequatchie Co.

BigDogBaller

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slick Rick says this game could be a cat fight. Someone has to win so Slick Rick says Silverdale gets the win in this game. It appears both of these teams are having tough seasons. Slick Rick says good luck to both teams.

Yeah! it will be a cat fight! but Seq. killed them last year.. They sat a state record in that game for five interceptions by one person! Come on you got to give it to SEQUATCHIE!

Yeah! it will be a cat fight! but Seq. killed them last year.. They sat a state record in that game for five interceptions by one person! Come on you got to give it to SEQUATCHIE!

That was last year...Seq. had a much better team last year than this year and Silverdale has improved....If Seq. doesn't win this game they will go 0-10 on the season....

We almost had Lookout Valley. We should have won that game. We will be prepared this week. We will get revenge for last year. We have coach Allen this year. He will make all the difference. I think we have a kid from SEQUATCHIE coming to play for us. It may be Marion County, I lose track.

I guess it would be easy to lose track. Exactly how many new players do you have, where all are they from if you don't lose count before you finish remembering them?