Silverdale at Sequatchie Co.

BigDogBaller

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't saying or implying anything against the rules went on for new players to arrive, just wondering how many, how many playing this year, and where they came from.

Hey sportsfan how do you already know you got a kid coming in from somewhere?? Indian, I am implying that there is recruiting going on it happen at LAKEVIEW it was against the rules there and its against the rules here. For a school that had no transfers in the first 3 years and now has 10. :) ( 2) kids from Brainerd and one from Howard and 7 others thats not a coincidence.

Hey sportsfan how do you already know you got a kid coming in from somewhere?? Indian, I am implying that there is recruiting going on it happen at LAKEVIEW it was against the rules there and its against the rules here. For a school that had no transfers in the first 3 years and now has 10. :P ( 2) kids from Brainerd and one from Howard and 7 others thats not a coincidence.

I don't think coach Allen is recruiting players, they just want to come to Silverdale to play for him :thumb: . Silverdale is just a growing school so that is why people are transfering over. I guess when coach was at LFO people just moved into the area and they chose LFO. There is nothing wrong with that. It is not his fault they happen to move to his district. Anyways, we have had a good couple of days at practice. We are looking forward to the game. :P

I don't think coach Allen is recruiting players, they just want to come to Silverdale to play for him :thumb: . Silverdale is just a growing school so that is why people are transfering over. I guess when coach was at LFO people just moved into the area and they chose LFO. There is nothing wrong with that. It is not his fault they happen to move to his district. Anyways, we have had a good couple of days at practice. We are looking forward to the game. :D

sportsfanallthetime Coach Allen is not that big name in coaching like Tom Weathers,ADKINS,Benny MonROE especiallly in Tennessee.All those coaches have won state championships and ruled their region for years.Thats being known and that causes parents to take their kids to play for those type coaches.Allen had a couple of good seasons at LFO in the short time he was their and that was more based on beating Dalton for the first time ever.They lost in the first round of the playoffs that one year bad.The success he :thumb::lol: had that one year was based on several transfers that ended up causing a big stink.He didnt choose to leave LFO so he could go 1-10 at bradley.You dont move into silverdales district you have to have around $5 to $6,000 like I said before I cant afford to send my kids there how are these 10 transfers paying, because its not just a question of wanting to play for coach Allen you must have the money to enroll at silverdale. Sportfan you sound like you are player for the team and it also sounds like you are not of aware of some of the tssaa rules on recruting and transfers and that siverdale cannot give financial aid to athletes unless you are in divission 2

Silverdale's schedule hasn't proven anything, and I don't think this team has the experience to win. Sequatchie is having an awful season, but they should jump on this for the win. I say Sequatchie in a close win.

I wouldn't call Sequatchie awful they are just inexperienced they have some talent and athletes but they are just too young to show it right now.

When you have 50 or so players on roster and only 14 Juniors & Seniors combined thats going to make it hard going against more mature Junior and Senior lead teams especially when at times in a game four of your five offensive lineman are Sophmores and and times Sophmores and Freshmen the same with the defensive line. Even the Juniors own the team didn't play a lot last season as sophmores because it was a Senior lead team. Only two of them played any significant time last year.

I just hope they all stick it out through this rough season because as I said there are some talented looking players and once they learn the game and mature with another year or so of offseason weight lifting the next three or four years could be very good at Sequatchie County.

I don't think coach Allen is recruiting players, they just want to come to Silverdale to play for him :) . Silverdale is just a growing school so that is why people are transfering over. I guess when coach was at LFO people just moved into the area and they chose LFO. There is nothing wrong with that. It is not his fault they happen to move to his district. Anyways, we have had a good couple of days at practice. We are looking forward to the game. B)

Of course Allen is recruiting players, BUT there is a "lawful" way to do it and an "unlawful" way to do it. John knows all the loopholes. Kids come to Silverdale and the rule is they have to sit a year, or make a move. Silverdale has a bunch of kids who are sitting a year so they can play their last year or last 2 years...perfectly within the rules. I don't think Coach Allen calls kids and tries to talk them into coming, or visits their house, but, he can't help it if they call him, now can he? And then he tells them the way it works, he simply answers their questions. Do you want to play here? Then this is what you have to do. Again, perfectly lawful. You just wait and see what happens in the next two years. Silverdale will land all kinds of athletes and being single A they will become a force in that region. You might not like Coach Allen, you might not like what he is doing, BUT, everything is above board, at least by the letter of the law...he knows how to play the game.

Of course Allen is recruiting players, BUT there is a "lawful" way to do it and an "unlawful" way to do it. John knows all the loopholes. Kids come to Silverdale and the rule is they have to sit a year, or make a move. Silverdale has a bunch of kids who are sitting a year so they can play their last year or last 2 years...perfectly within the rules. I don't think Coach Allen calls kids and tries to talk them into coming, or visits their house, but, he can't help it if they call him, now can he? And then he tells them the way it works, he simply answers their questions. Do you want to play here? Then this is what you have to do. Again, perfectly lawful. You just wait and see what happens in the next two years. Silverdale will land all kinds of athletes and being single A they will become a force in that region. You might not like Coach Allen, you might not like what he is doing, BUT, everything is above board, at least by the letter of the law...he knows how to play the game.

It is pretty clear you are making fun of the previous post because you dont have a clue about lawful or tssaa rules violation.Any recruiting of a player period is a violation.Rules are set in place to follow any coach that doesnt comply has an unfair advantage and will be punished.John does know the loopholes he's been here before like I made known in earlier post he is called the recruiter in Georgia.OH :) He isnt at LFO anymore B)

Edited by Farmboy1