watertown vs. midway

purletiger_57

What has happened to the purple tigers? Was Midway that good or is Watertown falling apart? inquiring minds want to know

I know that Watertown suffered an injury or two against FCS. One guy had a neck problem on the sideline i think and i heard another one pretty much lost his knee possibly a few more. so, injuries may have contributed? other than that i don't live in H2O so i don't know what the moral after the FCS game is among the students or team. I would hate for everything to fall apart after what webster has done this season.

Edited by FCSpoe

From the stands, it would appear that things are definately falling apart. Not to take anything away from Midway, they played hard and fought till the end, and completely deserved the win, but WT looked like the world had ended because they lost to FCS. Big deal, you lost to FCS, there is still a lot more football to be played this year. If we don't get it back together, WT may be the ones staying home during the playoffs. Not because we got home field advantage, because we didn't even make the top 4. Hopefully, we will work out the kinks this week and look better against CCHS. GO PURPLE TIGERS!!!

From the stands, it would appear that things are definately falling apart. Not to take anything away from Midway, they played hard and fought till the end, and completely deserved the win, but WT looked like the world had ended because they lost to FCS. Big deal, you lost to FCS, there is still a lot more football to be played this year. If we don't get it back together, WT may be the ones staying home during the playoffs. Not because we got home field advantage, because we didn't even make the top 4. Hopefully, we will work out the kinks this week and look better against CCHS. GO PURPLE TIGERS!!!

Personally, from a region 4-1a fan point of view. The way the tigers were playing at the start would get them to the second round of the playoffs and mabey even a home playoff game. Can't let them boys give up on their season goals just because of a loss.

Personally, from a region 4-1a fan point of view. The way the tigers were playing at the start would get them to the second round of the playoffs and mabey even a home playoff game. Can't let them boys give up on their season goals just because of a loss.

I picked Midway, thought it would be real close. These are both pretty good teams.

Coach Webster will get these guys back on track. They are a bunch of tough minded and extremely hard playing kids. The Midway game meant nothing and it's tough traveling that far to play a game.

Never thought I'd say it but I'm actually pulling for this team the rest of the way. Just the way they laid it on the line against FC won my admiration for the remainder of this season!

You guys won some respect from this TC fan after our game this year. You have some real gritty and tough boys on that team don't let this season go to pot. Winning is hard work but it's worth all the sacrifices. Keep this cinderella season going there's a whole lot of football left to play. I hope all the new posters from Watertown keep posting with us i'd like to keep up with y'all the rest of this season.