Milan at Humboldt

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always an interesting week when we play Humboldt. Barker Memorial Stadium will be beyond capacity Sept. 29. Rivalry predates even Poteete vs. Tucker days. Two towns separated by less than 2 miles, same region, for the region lead, home field advantage, bragging rights, etc. but, alot of respect between the two teams.

Adrian Donald is the real deal at running back. I remember seeing him as a freshman and he was elusive and quick. From what I've heard he's even more so now that he is a senior. Hopefully, we can keep him from reaching 100 yards for the game.

This will be a close game as the two teams will mix it up with the run and the pass. The team who executes on special teams will probably win this one. Can't wait for Friday night.

Milan - 31 Humboldt - 27

gonna be a good one...good luck to both teams...im expecting to have more people at this game than we did 2 years ago when we used to play milan in week 10...big rivalry and series is tied at 31-31...it's going to be a close game...humboldt is going to have the rage and intensity to play and show to everyone that friday night against northside isn't the team that humboldt has...everyone is prolly going to pick humboldt to be the underdog in this game but who hasn't picked them to be the underdog in big games such as this one?? we like being underdogs...we like to surprise people...but like i said...going to be a close game