Marshall Co At Cheatham Co

zorroschild

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one question i have for these coaches is...why are you allowing gower to get hit in practice? it just doesn't make any sense!

Gowers playing days at Marshall County are over. He has rebroken the collarbone and is out for the remainder of the season.

I have the same question as quoted above and quite a few more. Many things concerning this season present questions to everyone in and around this program.

Get it together WJ -- You don't have many choices as to where you can go from Marshall County. Your wife may be a great teacher but her resume won't get you a job anywhere else !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was it not Gower's decision to play not long after his first injury? I mean I remember senior year high school sports, you swear up and down nothing will stop you. Well it seems he made the decision to push his luck and play against the word of some doctors. Sometimes you have to take a chance, and well, this one didnt pay off. And Mctigersportsfan, those are pretty harsh words directed towards WJ dont you think? Considerin just a few years ago we were BEGGING for a new coach. MC football has went downhill since the loss of Mac, not saying its because we lost him, but just saying it HAS NOT improved over the last few years and probably wont for a long time.

I say Marshall loses this game. the inexperience of Morris is going to hurt them. CC knows what to defend against and Im sure they are preparing to do just that.

Edited by MCLefty

Was it not Gower's decision to play not long after his first injury? I mean I remember senior year high school sports, you swear up and down nothing will stop you. Well it seems he made the decision to push his luck and play against the word of some doctors. Sometimes you have to take a chance, and well, this one didnt pay off. And Mctigersportsfan, those are pretty harsh words directed towards WJ dont you think? Considerin just a few years ago we were BEGGING for a new coach. MC football has went downhill since the loss of Mac, not saying its because we lost him, but just saying it HAS NOT improved over the last few years and probably wont for a long time.

I say Marshall loses this game. the inexperience of Morris is going to hurt them. CC knows what to defend against and Im sure they are preparing to do just that.

I think Marshall Co. wins this one now. They are playing as underdogs without Gower and will proove everyone wrong. Marshall Co. wins this one 34-17.

And Mctigersportsfan, those are pretty harsh words directed towards WJ dont you think? Considerin just a few years ago we were BEGGING for a new coach. MC football has went downhill since the loss of Mac, not saying its because we lost him, but just saying it HAS NOT improved over the last few years and probably wont for a long time.

I

I call them like I see them.

I believe in Say What You Mean and Mean What You Say. I said it and I meant it !!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

I hear that Marshall Co. is wanting to come out and run some Wing-T tomorrow night. Did they let Mac back in the facilities this week???? :D

Sorry to hear about Kellen Gower :o He was a preseason All-State selection as a quarterback and he has had to deal with injuries throughout his senior year. I hope he recovers well and goes on to play at the next level.

Get there early tomorrow night because there are lots of fireworks in store in this one :D

Gowers playing days at Marshall County are over. He has rebroken the collarbone and is out for the remainder of the season.

I have the same question as quoted above and quite a few more. Many things concerning this season present questions to everyone in and around this program.

Get it together WJ -- You don't have many choices as to where you can go from Marshall County. Your wife may be a great teacher but her resume won't get you a job anywhere else !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kellen made the decision to come back which ment he was taking a risk of getting hit he had been back for two weeks and took hits during the games and it didnt phase him everyone thought he was fine we WERE gonna try to run him more in the upcoming game so he had to run the running plays in practice which means your gonna get hit it wasnt caoches fault Kellen took a chance ok so get off my coaches back

Edited by liveit_26

Kellen made the decision to come back which ment he was taking a risk of getting hit he had been back for two weeks and took hits during the games and it didnt phase him everyone thought he was fine we WERE gonna try to run him more in the upcoming game so he had to run the running plays in practice which means your gonna get hit it wasnt caoches fault Kellen took a chance ok so get off my coaches back

The player may have some say in the decision as to when he plays or not but the coaches are in the position to protect that player from future injury. It is one thing to get hurt in a game but another to reinjure the same bone in practice after you have come back.