Cosby @ Unaka in Mtn East Conf Action

HighSchoolFanatic

Better check some more, Both Unaka and Hampton have faced better opponents. And another thing Hamptons starters were out alot earlier against West Greene and Jellico. If Unicoi had played the same teams as Cosby ,they would be undefeated, of coarse this couldn't happen because they are playing in 4A.

How can you say that Unaka has played stronger teams? Yes, the schools they have played have a combined record 11-9 (not counting Hurley, VA), but look at the statistics.

W Chuckey-Doak 0-5

W Hurley, VA From what I hear NOT a quality team

W Grace 2-4 And Unaka barley pulled that one out

L Temple 5-0 Got destroyed by a team who also has not played any quality

teams yet. Seq Co, Look Out, Taft, and Oakdale

L Hampton 4-1 Got destroyed by another team who's opponents have a

combined record of 6-14. "THATS QUALITY" And their

one defeat was against Johnson Co who has not played

any quality teams besides Hampton & Sullivan South.

As an outsider, I just hope that people don't use Cosby's schedule as the only reason for their success.

Better check some more, Both Unaka and Hampton have faced better opponents. And another thing Hamptons starters were out alot earlier against West Greene and Jellico. If Unicoi had played the same teams as Cosby ,they would be undefeated, of coarse this couldn't happen because they are playing in 4A.

How can you say that Unaka has played stronger teams? Yes, the schools they have played have a combined record 11-9 (not counting Hurley, VA), but look at the statistics.

W Chuckey-Doak 0-5

W Hurley, VA From what I hear NOT a quality team

W Grace 2-4 And Unaka barley pulled that one out

L Temple 5-0 Got destroyed by a team who also has not played any quality

teams yet. Seq Co, Look Out, Taft, and Oakdale

L Hampton 4-1 Got destroyed by another team who's opponents have a

combined record of 6-14. "THATS QUALITY" And their

one defeat was against Johnson Co who has not played

any quality teams besides Hampton & Sullivan South.

As an outsider, I just hope that people don't use Cosby's schedule as the only reason for their success.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey pujo or maybe i should say puke hole #25 is not all that cosby has and u and everybody else are going to witness this fri. night. trying a psyche job on these kids is way over the line and it makes me wonder if u and a lot of these people on here havent grown up yourselves . i guess the hamptons and the unakas dont like it because cosby has done well this year ( and we have a right to feel this way) considering that for the first time ever we have a pretty good football team. so get off our backs. i guess most of northeast tennesseee thinks that unaka is going to spank us and send us back home with our tail tucked between our legs, however, that is why the game is played. what is it that yogi berra said? it aint over until the fat lady sings. we will find out fri. night wont we? by the way , you have to catch #25 first and second he is not the only with a lot of speed on this team and will find out come game time . :thumb:

First of all. I've grown up enough until I don't call pepple nanes, don't even allow the children to do so. Second, I've said Cosby should be the favorite. Just about everyone is picking Cosby.Third ,Cosby has NOT played as tough a schedule as Unaka or Hampton. Next ,I've said all along,you have improved and should be proud. I even think you can play with region 2. I also think you will have your hands full this Friday.Unaka is qiite a bit better than most of the teams you've played. I doubt you will have the the chance to rest your starters. I guess if there is one thing that I don't like about you guys is this, you get on here and tell fibs. Some of you people get on here and talk like you have played you're jvs in the second half in all your ballgames. The truth of the matter is, the starters have played in the second half against everyone. I read the papers.

First of all. I've grown up enough until I don't call pepple nanes, don't even allow the children to do so. Second, I've said Cosby should be the favorite. Just about everyone is picking Cosby.Third ,Cosby has NOT played as tough a schedule as Unaka or Hampton. Next ,I've said all along,you have improved and should be proud. I even think you can play with region 2. I also think you will have your hands full this Friday.Unaka is qiite a bit better than most of the teams you've played. I doubt you will have the the chance to rest your starters. I guess if there is one thing that I don't like about you guys is this, you get on here and tell fibs. Some of you people get on here and talk like you have played you're jvs in the second half in all your ballgames. The truth of the matter is, the starters have played in the second half against everyone. I read the papers.

hey pujo, i dont post much but just when i get ready too you still my thunder your post pretty much merror ehat i was going to say great post and i couldnt agree more go dogs......

i read the papers too. hampton starters were in at the start of both 3rd and forth quarters against west greene.

You are a good reader,did you also read the part where Hampyon was up 22 to 0 with 6 minutes to go in the first quarter,That the starters didn't go back on the field in the first half. The truth of the matter is, the jvs played alot more than the starters. WG never got a 1st down against the starters. Now you know( the rest of the story.

hey pujo or maybe i should say puke hole #25 is not all that cosby has and u and everybody else are going to witness this fri. night. trying a psyche job on these kids is way over the line and it makes me wonder if u and a lot of these people on here havent grown up yourselves . i guess the hamptons and the unakas dont like it because cosby has done well this year ( and we have a right to feel this way) considering that for the first time ever we have a pretty good football team. so get off our backs. i guess most of northeast tennesseee thinks that unaka is going to spank us and send us back home with our tail tucked between our legs, however, that is why the game is played. what is it that yogi berra said? it aint over until the fat lady sings. we will find out fri. night wont we? by the way , you have to catch #25 first and second he is not the only with a lot of speed on this team and will find out come game time . :D

And one more thing, I never said #25 was all you had, I said if Unaka can stop him,they will win. Unaka has a very good chance in this game.