Bledsoe @ Boyd

BuzzKill

Bledsoe's coaches need to relize that they have an incompetent QB trying to throw the football and they have a better one that is being wasted at widereceiver be cause most of the passes that are thrown are either thrown behind the recceiver or to short,or he thinks he is the next Michael Vick and can out run the defense and usally has someone wide open

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's done for the year....He's got to have surgery in October....

Sorry about the Watson kid. I pray he is not a senior and can have another year to play after his surgery. Also for the Lineman that tore the ACL if I understood correctly. This should be a good game. Hope everyone stays healthy this week in practice.

Sorry about the Watson kid. I pray he is not a senior and can have another year to play after his surgery. Also for the Lineman that tore the ACL if I understood correctly. This should be a good game. Hope everyone stays healthy this week in practice.

Watson is just a Junior and the lineman is a Senior, so his high school career is over...I hope this is a good game...

Bledsoe's coaches need to relize that they have an incompetent QB trying to throw the football and they have a better one that is being wasted at widereceiver be cause most of the passes that are thrown are either thrown behind the recceiver or to short,or he thinks he is the next Michael Vick and can out run the defense and usally has someone wide open

I wonder who this is?(sarcasm)

Attitudes will be gone next year, team will be much improved. Even more improved with new coaching staff.

I think thats just your opinion, I would like to see you get a few snaps at QB on this team i bet you could stand in the pocket and hit any your 3rd of 4th options on any given play you would never let a WR get wide open and not see them,and i bet you would always hit them in the numbers! why i say this is because you a way to smart ( Judging from your post to ever make a mistake or not see an open reciever) even when you are back there running for your life!

For future reference; The kids that play on this team have all made it to high school for a reason because they are bright enough to move up a grade every year and during that time they have leared to read and write and even use a computer! When kids see negative things wrote about them on here what does that do? When another kid reads he should be doing this or that and he is not ,what does that do? I will tell you it draws division on the team,and that is the last thing this team needs any more of!

I think thats just your opinion, I would like to see you get a few snaps at QB on this team i bet you could stand in the pocket and hit any your 3rd of 4th options on any given play you would never let a WR get wide open and not see them,and i bet you would always hit them in the numbers! why i say this is because you a way to smart ( Judging from your post to ever make a mistake or not see an open reciever) even when you are back there running for your life!

For future reference; The kids that play on this team have all made it to high school for a reason because they are bright enough to move up a grade every year and during that time they have leared to read and write and even use a computer! When kids see negative things wrote about them on here what does that do? When another kid reads he should be doing this or that and he is not ,what does that do? I will tell you it draws division on the team,and that is the last thing this team needs any more of!

Well Said.

Well put volhead! This site should be to promote young athletes.

Edited by MCRoadWarrior