Bledsoe @ Boyd

BuzzKill

...I had to look at the Boyd-Red Bank tape(CSS) from Friday night...Boyd didn't look bad at all except when the 4th quarter arrived...This will be Boyd's 1st win of the season!!!

I agree, after seeing Bledsoe in person, and watching the Boyd @ Red Bank game, I think Boyd will win this region game. Good Luck to both teams.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to worry about more than one opponent a year.

You know injun (P.S)! It's coming. Nothing to worry about the opponent in question, we've already taken care of them. I am worried about all the other opponents, I doubt they will ever go down as bad as SC did. I never got an answer from you. If we have had the best talent since 98, what is the problem, oh wise one?

Edited by BuzzKill

You obviously are still thinking of a game two weeks old, when the focus should be Boyd-Buchanan. Yes it's the first win in years but you have a game this Friday. I'm not sure what you're asking about a problem. Sequatchie has a lot of good young players, four freshmen are playing a lot in the offensive or defensive line or both, and participation among older players has been hurt by a lot of things out of the coach's hands-injuries, players moving to other cities or states (not simply moving on to a better football program), players quitting or not playing and some of those due to the ex coach. Team has around 23 sophomores. Sequatchie will be fine, whether you won't to believe it or not.

Edited by Indian

You obviously are still thinking of a game two weeks old, when the focus should be Boyd-Buchanan. I'm not sure what you're asking about a problem. Sequatchie has a lot of good young players, four freshmen are playing a lot in the offensive or defensive line or both, and participation among older players has been hurt by a lot of things out of the coach's hands-injuries, players moving to other cities or states (not simply moving on to a better football program), players quitting or not playing and some of those due to the ex coach. Team has around 23 sophomores. Sequatchie will be fine, whether you won't to believe it or not.

Plus your best RB getting kicked off the team by the current coach....

He had a broken leg. How many yards would he have gotten with that? Team has plenty of running backs, losing that particular player hurt more on defense, was the leading tackler last year and 2nd team All-Area. I thought Bledsoe's opponent this week was Boyd-Buchanan, but Buzzkill can't help but bring up Sequatchie-then claims his focus isn't on just one opponent.

Edited by Indian

Bottom Line: Would any other guy still be the coach after 4 or 5 years with the record we have? At Bledsoe or any other school. See if Sequatchie hangs on that long.

Your right they should fire the coaches when they are having a bad year with injuries. Two ACL tears in one game. You need to think before you post

I am not from either of these places but I do agree that this site should not be a place to degrade a high school kid. I also agree that all of this negative talk will divide and split the team. Let the coaches coach, the players play and the fans support them both. Every fan wants what is best for their team but very rarely do they know all the ins and outs that actually go on. If you are winning or losing, you have to do so with dignity. That is what leaders do and that is what the kids will follow. If you want to start pointing fingers and throwing around accusations or excuses, they will follow that too. That is the losers way of dealing with it. Teach the kids to be a winner and to handle defeat and adversity when it comes along as well. That is what high school sports is all about. Isn't it? :blink:

I am not from either of these places but I do agree that this site should not be a place to degrade a high school kid. I also agree that all of this negative talk will divide and split the team. Let the coaches coach, the players play and the fans support them both. Every fan wants what is best for their team but very rarely do they know all the ins and outs that actually go on. If you are winning or losing, you have to do so with dignity. That is what leaders do and that is what the kids will follow. If you want to start pointing fingers and throwing around accusations or excuses, they will follow that too. That is the losers way of dealing with it. Teach the kids to be a winner and to handle defeat and adversity when it comes along as well. That is what high school sports is all about. Isn't it? :thumb:

Great post!!!!!!!!

I am very sorry to hear that there is a dispute among the parents. This has a terrible effect on any team. The young men that go to practice every day and work hard in the off season deserve better than this. I would encourage anyone that has a beef with a coach or administration to have these discussions in private and most importantly, away from the kids.