Bearden @ Science Hill

topvol98

Science Hill picked up an when against nonconference 4A Cherokee last night, the offense looked showed some new formations and plays, but will it be enough to hold off the Bulldogs for homecoming? This will be an critical Big East affair for both teams since they either have DB or Sevier County remaining on the schedule, who also play each other this week. Science Hill lost last week to the Bears 26-24 at their place and Bearden lost to the indians 10-6 on their homefield. The winner of the Bearden-Science Hill game goes along way to shaping up the playoff picture. Last years game was won by the Bulldogs on an goal line stand at the end of the game, will this year be close or an runaway by either team?

Edited by topvol98

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this Central is an 5A team or what? I'm just looking for some details so that I can put the win in context, I'm not really familiar with the Knoxville teams.

Knoxville Central will almost always have more athletes than Science Hill ever has.

The Bearden win looks to be an impressive one. I think I heard on the radio however that they have 3 starters injured....don't know that for sure. I would put my money on Bearden. It is starting to look like Science Hill can only beat the area 4a schools not including Tennessee High. It is really a mystery to me as I have followed this program for 12 years now. They have some many athletes but not all of them stick around once high school rolls around. Also, there is never any consistency. Seems like they change offensive schemes every couple of games. JMHO>>>>

So this Central is an 5A team or what? I'm just looking for some details so that I can put the win in context, I'm not really familiar with the Knoxville teams.

Central is a very good 4a team. Bearden is a team with a new coach and a new attitude. They held a very good DB team to ten points. They did lose to their rival, Farragut, that should not of happened.