Maryville v. Knox Central

DCM

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central is always good and the loss to Bearden will only make them harder to deal with. Coach Helton will bring a well prepared team to Maryville next week and it will be a battle.

With that being said, If Maryville will hold on to the ball, they will win this game because our defense is just as good as Bearden and we can hit the long pass.

Central Boobcat, Where have you been? It is time for you to get on here and make your annual prediction that this is the year that Central takes Maryville out. Come on man, we miss you.

Edited by Rebel9

Central is always good and the loss to Bearden will only make them harder to deal with. Coach Helton will bring a well prepared team to Maryville next week and it will be a battle.

With that being said, If Maryville will hold on to the ball, they will win this game because our defense is just as good as Bearden and we can hit the long pass.

Central Boobcat, Where have you been? It is time for you to get on here and make your annual prediction that this is the year that Central takes Maryville out. Come on man, we miss you.

I would say centralboobcat is licking his fur!

This will be a packed house game and one that will win Maryville another Region Championship and home field for the play-offs. Therefore in my mind it is amust win for the Rebels. All roads to Murfreesboro leading through Maryville is a good thought to have this time of the year. But this is one of the first tough region games. Halls and Knotz West!

Edited by FBEmeritus

hmmm ok if central can not keep up with bearden and their passin game maryville is gonna air it out all over them maryville has 2 good recievers and 1 good tight end

You might think that but how many quality recievers does it take to beat a good team? Bearden beat Central deep! I never would have thought that with Centrals speed and I bet Coach Helton never thunk it ether! Maryville also throws to RB's out of the backfield very effetively and will kill you with quick outs as well. Still we respect Central's ability to bring their A game, but this year Maryville is going to be to tuff to handle, unless they give up the ball like they did vs. WB. Blount just did not have the ability to do anything with it.

By the way MHS is using two QB's who have only tossed one Int in six games after attempting 90 passes! That is a great stat.

Maryville needs to cut down on the lost fumbles. Other than that the offense has looked great since Tank has come back. If Maryville can eliminate the fumbles. No one else on their schedule can stop their offense.

I know that Central will come to play. They may have been looking ahead to Maryville when they lost to Bearden. Take nothing away from Bearden though.