William Blount at Farragut

TG24

WB will have to make the playoffs first. :thumb: Of course a trip up to DB is always fun. We had a blast there last year.And lately WB has been having all the fun :P Oh yes and COME ON DOWN! We know how much you love to come to Ooltewah and play. You know youll be coming there right? Where the cheaters cheat and the fans attack you when they win :ph34r: Just hope we can come up with enough money to pay off those smiley refs :lol:

Go Vols! :D

Wouldn't you love a WB vs. Ooltewah matchup in the playoffs?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see a trip to Kingsport in the crystal ball this year... that'll have to be saved for either Oak Ridge or McMinn. When WB beats Oak Ridge, that'll put us in the number three slot. And yes, I'm aware that we'll be going back to Ooltewah, that is, if Ooltewah has enough money to turn the stadium lights on, I hear the money from to the refs goes up every game. :thumb: I wouldn't want to be an Owl fan if they lose to the Govs...... :ph34r:

I don't see a trip to Kingsport in the crystal ball this year... that'll have to be saved for either Oak Ridge or McMinn. When WB beats Oak Ridge, that'll put us in the number three slot. And yes, I'm aware that we'll be going back to Ooltewah, that is, if Ooltewah has enough money to turn the stadium lights on, I hear the money from to the refs goes up every game. :thumb: I wouldn't want to be an Owl fan if they lose to the Govs...... :lol:

Don't worry they have deep pockets!