William Blount at Farragut

TG24

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the injury report TVman. Just got through watching the MHS playback. Good job (get me a shirt) on that. Hey, I noticed the Professor's voice disappeared there for a while after the Maples 101 yard kickoff return? Hope he didn't get "snowed-under" by the unruly Maryville fans that stormed our coaches box to correct us on our rule interpretations. :D:D

Only other I noticed of note ... I had been under (get me a shirt) the impression that Petey got destroyed by Aaron Douglas on the kick-return. After watching the play back I realized that Petey was the "locomotive" that made the hit on Aaron ... it's just Aaron was an "immoveable object" when he hit him. It was just two heavyweights colliding and I love the way both of them play the game. Aaron's long reception in the first half was a thing of beauty. Kind of reminded me (get me a shirt) of Jason Witten a little. And Pete, while not garnering as much attention of some of our other defensive players, is one of my favorites.

Tonight's a biggy. We NEED to win. Control the ball ... contain Farragut's fine running back ... and as you and (get me a shirt) Prof have said, establish enough of a passing game to keep Farraguts "d" from stacking the box on us. See you over there.

warning ... the above message could contain subliminal messages ... read at your own risk.

I suddenly have a strong , unexplainable urge to get Govman a shirt ...... A Maryville Rebel Shirt !! hehe

Pep,

Believe it or not ... I have a nice red and black fleece pullover that hangs in my closet. I pull it out once a year ... on the first Saturday in December for my annual pilgrimmage to Murfreesboro.

It's lost in my closet between a sea of orange and blue stuff. My dream has been to be able to take both to Murfreesboro and be able to change into the orange and blue after the 4A game to cheer on the Govs in the 5A game!!! Sounds like we better do it in the next two years though, cause then we're both probably gonna be 5A.

Good luck tonight against Central. I honestly don't expect it to be much of a game. Tonight would be a good night for all of our "local" teams to get "W's". I'm thinking the Govs will go over to Farragut and "spoil" it for the home team.

You dream alot Govman. I think youre actually delusional :lol: Look at the region WB is in. Not gonna happen. And I am not sure Murfreesboro has enough security for the WB fans :thumb:I hope Farragut does.

Pep,

Believe it or not ... I have a nice red and black fleece pullover that hangs in my closet. I pull it out once a year ... on the first Saturday in December for my annual pilgrimmage to Murfreesboro.

It's lost in my closet between a sea of orange and blue stuff. My dream has been to be able to take both to Murfreesboro and be able to change into the orange and blue after the 4A game to cheer on the Govs in the 5A game!!! Sounds like we better do it in the next two years though, cause then we're both probably gonna be 5A.

Good luck tonight against Central. I honestly don't expect it to be much of a game. Tonight would be a good night for all of our "local" teams to get "W's". I'm thinking the Govs will go over to Farragut and "spoil" it for the home team.

Farragut wins 17-16 in ot. 0-0 at half. both teams were killed by penalties. William Blount more so at the end. 3 penalties in the last minute for WB. roughing the passer and 2 pass interference one with 00:00 on the clock which gave Farragut a Field Goal to send it to ot. Farragut scored first then William Blount scored on a 4th and 24 and Farragut blocked the XP but were offsides so William on the re-kick missed it to the right. so farragut won 17-16.. WB penalize 124yds Farragut penalized 100-110yds.... Lots of penalties.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

ok -news flash-i know this might sound weird but...um...maybe WB commits alot of penalties???sound familiar...has opponent pinned then due to penalties...the other team ends up on the other end of the field to win the game?? UM Cheating refs???I know its a conspiracy. Were the refs smiling or not? Last week um the refs were signaling with too much enthusiasm. maryville refs I guess.Don't worry GOVman will know what to say :( I know in the Ooltewah game it was more onesided.HELLoooo WB GETS LOTS OF PENALTIES CAUSE THEY ARE NOT A DISCIPLINED TEAM. A dead ball foul in overtime should have cost them the game. how stupid was that.?? WAKE UP.I am not so sure they can make the playoffs since Mcminn beat OR tonight . Congrats to the Cherokees. Has Mcminn ever beaten OR?

Farragut wins 17-16 in ot. 0-0 at half. both teams were killed by penalties. William Blount more so at the end. 3 penalties in the last minute for WB. roughing the passer and 2 pass interference one with 00:00 on the clock which gave Farragut a Field Goal to send it to ot. Farragut scored first then William Blount scored on a 4th and 24 and Farragut blocked the XP but were offsides so William on the re-kick missed it to the right. so farragut won 17-16.. WB penalize 124yds Farragut penalized 100-110yds.... Lots of penalties.

Edited by lovehsfootball

ok -news flash-i know this might sound weird but...um...maybe WB commits alot of penalties???sound familiar...has opponent pinned then due to penalties...the other team ends up on the other end of the field to win the game?? UM Cheating refs???I know its a conspiracy. Were the refs smiling or not? Last week um the refs were signaling with too much enthusiasm. maryville refs I guess.Don't worry GOVman will know what to say :( I know in the Ooltewah game it was more onesided.HELLoooo WB GETS LOTS OF PENALTIES CAUSE THEY ARE NOT A DISCIPLINED TEAM. A dead ball foul in overtime should have cost them the game. how stupid was that.?? WAKE UP.I am not so sure they can make the playoffs since Mcminn beat OR tonight . Congrats to the Cherokees. Has Mcminn ever beaten OR?

thye beat em tonight but I think WB is starting a pattern if they lose then the officials called way to many penalties. Hmm Just get to the point whee officials can't steal it from you... You still get to play OR ritht?

My point exactly. How about blaming the lack of poise? Every week it is the same ole thing. The refs..the opposing fans...I just hope Coach Meadows keeps his mouth shut on this one. This makes that whole newspaper article lose so much credibility. I wonder what the fireside chat will sound like this week? Hope WBCheermom was at the game :ph34r: Good win Ads.

thye beat em tonight but I think WB is starting a pattern if they lose then the officials called way to many penalties. Hmm Just get to the point whee officials can't steal it from you... You still get to play OR ritht?