William Blount at Farragut

TG24

I like your pick TG24. I think WB's kicker is a pretty good weapon as well as the punter.

I'll ditto your numbers...

The kicking game for WB is one of the strongest that we've ever had it, and is a huge advantage.

As Stars said, the team that passes the best will have the edge in this one, and I expect the WB passing attack to do enough to get a W for William Blount.

Love the confidence in my pick! That makes two of us so far with the correct pick. :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What i want to know is what happened to Ads at powell? Was it that powell is that good or what? Im not dogin on the Ads im just wonderin. O and the Govs by 7

Powell brought out a new offense that no one had seen til the game started. Powell got out to a 14-0 lead then farragut came back and tied it then Powell scored then Farragut tied it again then Farragut blocked a powell field goal with :07 left that sent it into ot. then powell scored on the first play of ot then farragut got to the 5 and on 3rd down there was a questionable holding call.. i havent seen video of the hold but from what i hear there wasnt one.. but anyways farragut scored on that play but the refs never gave em a td plus it wouldve been called back anyways and then farragut had a chance on 4th down but the pass was dropped after a big hit from powell in the endzone.

Powell brought out a new offense that no one had seen til the game started. Powell got out to a 14-0 lead then farragut came back and tied it then Powell scored then Farragut tied it again then Farragut blocked a powell field goal with :07 left that sent it into ot. then powell scored on the first play of ot then farragut got to the 5 and on 3rd down there was a questionable holding call.. i havent seen video of the hold but from what i hear there wasnt one.. but anyways farragut scored on that play but the refs never gave em a td plus it wouldve been called back anyways and then farragut had a chance on 4th down but the pass was dropped after a big hit from powell in the endzone.

How is Farragut's passing game this year?

The kicking game for WB is one of the strongest that we've ever had it, and is a huge advantage.

As Stars said, the team that passes the best will have the edge in this one, and I expect the WB passing attack to do enough to get a W for William Blount.

Love the confidence in my pick! That makes two of us so far with the correct pick. :thumb:

I agree. Really good kicking game... I believe one of the best in the state this year. The question I have is the injury bug. How serious are the injuries? Is Walker going to play? If the injuries are significant, they'll have tough time winning at Farragut.

I was leaning toward WB until I heard about the injuries.

Given the highly disappointing, despicable and unexplainable loss to Powell (gee what has become of my alma mater) I would sadly be inclined to pick William Blount in this game. However, with the injuries that it appears WB has suffered, it might even things up. Therefore, I figure this game to be a total toss up and very close. If the Ads can run the ball with Sterling then I like their chances, but if WB can slow down Sterling, they beat the Ads. If I had to guess, then I would say, WB will win 24-17. I sure hope I'm wrong.