Region 4 PICK EM

2priceless

hey nothing wrong with a little smack talk.

I was trying to give Siegel a compliment.

Maybe I haven't been on here because I have better things to focus on now. School work, football practice, etc. I hope your not saying I don't support my team because you don't know me like that. I didn't know the only way to support your team was to get on coacht and talk crap. I did that when I had more free time.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lavergne @ Oakland- They played as bad a half last week as they have all season, looked a lot like the 04 and 05 Patriots. Great to see them fight back in the second half. I'll take OHS.

Lebanon @ Blackman- Toss Up, Give me Lebanon.

Smyrna @ Siegel- Smyrna

Wilson Central @ Riverdale- Riverdale

Brentwood @ Franklin- Franklin

Gallatin @ Antioch- Gallatin

Springfield @ Beech- Springfield

You are one of the funniest posters on here I crack up every time I read your post.

I know you have zero football knowledge but ---- Maybe I want them to win because Oakland is undefeated in the region just like Smyrna and since we have beaten Lavergne the tie breaker if it ever came to that would go to Smyrna

As for Goldenboy - he better be running the show he is the qb

4 region games left we will see who is fading

*** by the way somone ask where hsfootball has been-------- well like a lot of t posters he dissappears when his team loses or has a streak of loses then returns when the win a couple.

There are several posters that are here win or lose including 2priceless and virtually the entire oakland contingent and most of the gallatin folks.

And the prize goes to Siegel posters several of who despite being winless are still on here posting and talking smack.

It was funny blackman won a game and a few came out from the woodwork that had not been heard from in years till they lost the next 2

I will be here win or lose because I support my team 100%

You support win or lose, or do you just find a new "excuse" when they lose?

I read your posts about all the new coaches making such a difference at Smyrna.

Until you "clean" house at the Top, no gold ball except in bowling.

You lost the only coach who could have earned you one to Blackman.

Don't make space in the trophy case except for Crouch's Oscar.

Maybe I haven't been on here because I have better things to focus on now. School work, football practice, etc. I hope your not saying I don't support my team because you don't know me like that. I didn't know the only way to support your team was to get on coacht and talk crap. I did that when I had more free time.

naw man we know u support LAVERGNE :lol: