Unicoi at Elizabethton

rvd

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toughest loss for Elizabethton in years. Congradulations to Unicoi's men because they had reasons to give in but that wasn't in thier plan. They played thier hearts out just as the Betsy boys did. Good win for Unicoi and a painful loss for the Cyclones.

A very hard loss for Coach Pless and no matter what we all think, God Bless him. Sometimes breaks can't be bought and this is that year. Keep your head up Coach.

Cyclones, be men and stiffen up and battle back. This is not the time to lay down but a time to show your 'metal'. Stand tall and have respect for one another! When times are as tough as these we will all find out what kind of men you are to be.

Sincerely, Gary Lee Smith

what is his web site? true he has more knowledge of the game than anyone on the staff.. i dont know if any truth to this or not, im just saying what i heard the other day that know the family.

you spoke the truth there, a bunch of us are still behind you cyclones and we do believe in you... we may be down but we will rise again, so lets start that rise tonight at 7:30

Look What I was talking about the Nose hit. There are rules in football, thats what penalties and refs are there for to enforce those rules. There is clean play and there is cheap play. I dont like to see cheap play. And I dare anyone to say my kid is not tough. I might complain sometimes, but I can guarantee you he does not. I as much as everyone else get sick of the ineffieciency and total disregard that certain referees bring to the field. They are supposed to be fair and impartial and do their jobs, otherwise, why are they getting paid???? Anyone care to tell me that????????And anyone knows that when the cheap shots are allowed good ball players get really hurt badly sometimes just because someone wants to be a stud on the field so that he can feel good about what he did to someone else on purpose. I agree football is a tough sport, but that is also why there are rules to the game and penalites. I pick back at people when they pick on me but its in good fun on here and some people are just too easy. I dont like to see kids get hurt for stupidity. Do you??? B)

Edited by recruitguru

Look What I was talking about the Nose hit. There are rules in football, thats what penalties and refs are there for to enforce those rules. There is clean play and there is cheap play. I dont like to see cheap play. And I dare anyone to say my kid is not tough. I might complain sometimes, but I can guarantee you he does not. I as much as everyone else get sick of the ineffieciency and total disregard that certain referees bring to the field. They are supposed to be fair and impartial and do their jobs, otherwise, why are they getting paid???? Anyone care to tell me that????????And anyone knows that when the cheap shots are allowed good ball players get really hurt badly sometimes just because someone wants to be a stud on the field so that he can feel good about what he did to someone else on purpose. I agree football is a tough sport, but that is also why there are rules to the game and penalites. I pick back at people when they pick on me but its in good fun on here and some people are just too easy. I dont like to see kids get hurt for stupidity. Do you??? :ph34r:

Lady, You should really quit embarassing yourself & your son, Jared Acton on Sullivan North, on this thread.

Lots of crow going around Cowtown tonight.

oR you might say, why put in your 2nd string qb late in the game with a 19-14 lead when ur starter has been doing just fine. It killed us but it made the mommies and daddies satisfied. What a joke. If the pressure if so much that he has to play a series or two don't do it in a crunch time. WOW what a mistake.

Volunteer is pretty bad. If EHS wants him they are just hiring his last name. He might be a good coach but he has no results in TN. If I was him I would not come. EHS should finally have an easy game tonight. If not then I will be speechless.

Your holding the truth RVD. You erased your post game thought and are stayin speechless. Seems like the team is ran by outsiders of the staff but close to the school and our team payed a dear price for it.