Unicoi at Elizabethton

rvd

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I erased I really do believe will happen. I have no horse in the race and I am just going by what I am hearing.

I am not talking about you GLee but I am not a parent complaining because my little Billy set the bench and I am not a fan/parent that goes after the coaches after a loss. I can seperate business and personnal stuff.

I know some of the coaches and if I saw them needing help or come to me wanting help I would do all I could.

A lot of the people that so call support EHS would not. They would complain right now if EHS was 6-0 because they do not like who is playing.

What I erased I really do believe will happen. I have no horse in the race and I am just going by what I am hearing.

I am not talking about you GLee but I am not a parent complaining because my little Billy set the bench and I am not a fan/parent that goes after the coaches after a loss. I can seperate business and personnal stuff.

I know some of the coaches and if I saw them needing help or come to me wanting help I would do all I could.

A lot of the people that so call support EHS would not. They would complain right now if EHS was 6-0 because they do not like who is playing.

That's cool. I erased a bit too thinking I'd just throw ACDC some rope and things will take care of themselves. :blink:

AND again, Congradulations to the Blue Devils. You did what you needed when needed. Good job!

A TRUELY SAD TIME FOR CYCLONE FOOTBALL,FROM A TRUE CYCLONE.MY SON IS TRUELY HURTING RIGHT NOW.I MYSELF AM JUST SPEECHLESS.WILL NOT GET BALL TO PLAYMAKERS,AND I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY.BUT I'LL TELL YOU THIS THATS WHY WE ARE LOSING.STAFF HAS QUIT.SOME SAY THEY ARE PLAYING FOR NEXT YEAR :thumb: THE TRUE CYCLONES WILL COME OUT AND PLAY HARD AND GET IT ALL THEY HAVE,JUST NOT ENOUGH OF THEM.BY THE WAY STAY OFF THE BEST MAN TO COME TO EHS SINCE RIDER LEFT.HE CARES ABOUT HIS YOUNG MEN AND WANTS TO BE AROUND THEM UNLIKE SOME OTHERS.SAD TIME FOR EHS FOOTBALL ;)

I agree with GLee on Coach Payne. He has only been the AD for three months and its not fair to bring him into the discussion about this years' Cyclone football team and coaches. Anybody that calls him a "yes man" doesnt have a clue what he's all about. He will be an outstanding AD for EHS. I didnt get to see acdc's post before he deleted it, perhaps someone can fill me in.

Now as for this years' football team, not to make excuses for anybody, but for various reasons (injury, grades, other priorities, etc), the team is missing at least six key players. Five players that started last year and would have been seniors arent on the team, and another got hurt prior to the first conference game. But thats the hand that has been dealt. I really thought this years' team would build on how last years' team finished the last half of the season. There is still football to be played. There will be plenty of time after the season to evaluate the coaching situation. This team needs and is due some good luck. They can beat South. Yes, I said they can beat South. The playoffs are not out of reach. Certainly a longer shot now, but still possible.

Quit the infighting and band together!! Go Cyclones!

Edited by CycloneFan

I agree with GLee on Coach Payne. He has only been the AD for three months and its not fair to bring him into the discussion about this years' Cyclone football team and coaches. Anybody that calls him a "yes man" doesnt have a clue what he's all about. He will be an outstanding AD for EHS. I didnt get to see acdc's post before he deleted it, perhaps someone can fill me in.

Now as for this years' football team, not to make excuses for anybody, but for various reasons (injury, grades, other priorities, etc), the team is missing at least six key players. Five players that started last year and would have been seniors arent on the team, and another got hurt prior to the first conference game. But thats the hand that has been dealt. I really thought this years' team would build on how last years' team finished the last half of the season. There is still football to be played. There will be plenty of time after the season to evaluate the coaching situation. This team needs and is due some good luck. They can beat South. Yes, I said they can beat South. The playoffs are not out of reach. Certainly a longer shot now, but still possible.

Quit the infighting and band together!! Go Cyclones!

ur right they can beat south, just not this year!